Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 2000 was a Thursday and it was the 13th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 207 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,733 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 228 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Sash - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sash will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sash will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Gwen Verdon
- 1926Shakti Samanta
- 1951Frank E. Peretti
- 1954Trevor Rabin
- 1955Paul Kelly
- 1964Bill Bailey
- 1977William Ash
- 1981Shad Gaspard
- 1989Beau Mirchoff
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 13.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1812Victor de Laprade, French poet and critic (d. 1883)
- 1948Gaj Singh, Indian politician
- 1952Stephen Glover, English journalist, co-founded The Independent
- 1958Ton du Chatinier, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1972Vitaly Scherbo, Belarusian gymnast
- 1977James Posey, American basketball player and coach
- 1983William Hung, Hong Kong-American singer and actor
- 1984Matteo Cavagna, Italian footballer
- 1988Josh Freeman, American football player
- 1990Liam Hemsworth, Australian actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 13.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1547Henry Howard, Earl of Surrey is sentenced to death.
- 1815War of 1812: British troops capture Fort Peter in St. Marys, Georgia, the only battle of the war to take place in the state.
- 1833United States President Andrew Jackson writes to Vice President Martin Van Buren expressing his opposition to South Carolina’s defiance of federal authority in the Nullification Crisis.
- 1840The steamship Lexington burns and sinks four miles off the coast of Long Island with the loss of 139 lives.
- 1898Émile Zola’s J'accuse exposes the Dreyfus affair.
- 1942World War II: First use of an aircraft ejection seat by a German test pilot in a Heinkel He 280 jet fighter.
- 1951First Indochina War: The Battle of Vĩnh Yên begins, which will end in a major victory for France.
- 1953An article appears in Pravda accusing some of the most prestigious and prominent doctors, mostly Jews, in the Soviet Union of taking part in a vast plot to poison members of the top Soviet political and military leadership.
- 1964Karol Wojtyla, the future Pope John Paul II, is appointed archbishop of Kraków, Poland.
- 2012The opening ceremony of the Winter Youth Olympics takes place in Innsbruck, Austria.
View the complete list of historical events for January 13.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caroline Quentin, Adam Goldberg, Katie Mitchell, Leslie Parrish, Katie Price, Preston Foster, Penny Johnson Jerald, Aaliyah, Rosa Mendes, Kristen Johnston.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 13, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Girl Wants by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 15, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 2, 1960 – Naoki Urasawa, Japanese illustrator, singer, and guitarist; June 10, 1977 – Dan-e-o, Canadian rapper and actor; January 18, 1976 – Damien Leith, Irish-Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,202