Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of January 2005 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 13, 2005 was a Thursday and it was the 13th day of the year 2005. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2005 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,419 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,806 days or 4.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 21, 2036.
If a dog named Rosa Maxie - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rosa Maxie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rosa Maxie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Kay Francis
- 1925Gwen Verdon
- 1931Chris Wiggins
- 1931Ian Hendry
- 1964Penelope Ann Miller
- 1967Paul McCarthy
- 1970Shonda Rhimes
- 1976Michael Peña
- 1984Nathaniel Motte
- 1986Josefine Preuß
View the complete list of January 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 13.
- 1857Anastasios Papoulas, Greek general (d. 1935)
- 1878Geert Lotsij, Dutch rower (d. 1959)
- 1885Alfred Fuller, Canadian-American businessman, founded the Fuller Brush Company (d. 1973)
- 1925Gwen Verdon, American actress and dancer (d. 2000)
- 1949Brandon Tartikoff, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1997)
- 1949Rakesh Sharma, Indian commander, pilot, and astronaut
- 1955Anne Pringle, English diplomat, British Ambassador to Russia
- 1955Ran Ito, Japanese actress (Candies)
- 1970Shonda Rhimes, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1976Tania Vicent, Canadian speed skater
View the complete list of January 13 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Naomi’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople.
- 888Odo, Count of Paris becomes King of the Franks.
- 1822The design of the Greek flag is adopted by the First National Assembly at Epidaurus.
- 1913Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1935A plebiscite in Saarland shows that 90.3% of those voting wish to join Nazi Germany.
- 1951First Indochina War: The Battle of Vĩnh Yên begins, which will end in a major victory for France.
- 1966Robert C. Weaver becomes the first African American Cabinet member when he is appointed United States Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
- 1968Johnny Cash performs live at Folsom State Prison
- 1986A month-long violent struggle begins in Aden, South Yemen between supporters of Ali Nasir Muhammad and Abdul Fattah Ismail, resulting in thousands of casualties.
- 1991Soviet Union troops attack Lithuanian independence supporters in Vilnius, killing 14 people and wounding 1000.
View the complete list of January 13 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 13, and 2005 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nancy Carell, Aleksa Palladino, Paola Quattrini, Barbie Hsu, Channing Tatum, Sam Rabin, Elijah Wood, Sasha Mitchell, Lucía Jiménez, Andrés Velencoso.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 13 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 13, 2005.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th January 2005 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 18, 1985. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 26, 1975. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,473,044,732. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Let Me Love You by Mario as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 15, 2005). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,721,058 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2005. The estimated number of babies born on 13th January 2005 is 369,099. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 23,937 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 25,830 times in the year 2005. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 13, 2005. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 13th day of 2005
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 2005
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 59 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,419 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,806 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 184
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 21, 2036
- Age in dog years: 93 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: November 18, 1985 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 26, 1975 (-136)
- 2005 world population: 6,473,044,732
- Number one song: Let Me Love You by Mario (January 15, 2005)
- Babies born in 2005: 134,721,058
- Babies born in 2005 every day: 369,099
- Babies born in 2005 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 23,937 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 25,830 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.I.MMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1947 – Laura Schlessinger, American physiologist, talk show host, and author; April 24, 1935 – Tucker Smith, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1988); October 1, 1932 – Albert Collins, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,987