Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1972 was a Friday and it was the 14th day of the year 1972. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,569 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 561 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Lembit Sibul
- 1948T Bone Burnett
- 1949İlyas Salman
- 1949Charlie Tumahai
- 1967Zakk Wylde
- 1969Jason Bateman
- 1982Marc Broussard
- 1986Kouhei Takeda
- 1988Jack P. Shepherd
- 1991Diva Montelaba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 1684Jean-Baptiste van Loo, French painter (d. 1745)
- 1922Diana Wellesley, Duchess of Wellington (d. 2010)
- 1935Lucile Wheeler, Canadian skier
- 1937Sobhan Babu, Indian actor (d. 2008)
- 1940Julian Bond, American academic and politician (d. 2015)
- 1949İlyas Salman, Turkish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1952Sydney Biddle Barrows, American businesswoman and author
- 1964Ernest Miller, American wrestler and actor
- 1977Narain Karthikeyan, Indian race car driver
- 1982Léo Lima, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1301Andrew III of Hungary dies, ending the Árpád dynasty in Hungary.
- 1724King Philip V of Spain abdicates the throne.
- 1784American Revolutionary War: Ratification Day, United States - Congress ratifies the Treaty of Paris with Great Britain.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: Acrocorinth is captured by Theodoros Kolokotronis and Demetrios Ypsilantis.
- 1911Roald Amundsen’s South Pole expedition makes landfall on the eastern edge of the Ross Ice Shelf.
- 1933The controversial “Bodyline” cricket tactics used by Douglas Jardine’s England peak when Australian captain Bill Woodfull is hit over the heart.
- 1943World War II: Franklin D. Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to travel by airplane while in office when he travels from Miami to Morocco to meet with Winston Churchill.
- 1952NBC’s long-running morning news program Today debuts, with host Dave Garroway.
- 1972Queen Margrethe II of Denmark ascends the throne, the first Queen of Denmark since 1412 and the first Danish monarch not named Frederick or Christian since 1513.
- 1999Toronto Mayor Mel Lastman becomes the first mayor in Canada to call in the Army to help with emergency medical evacuations and snow removal after more than one meter of snow paralyzes the city.
View the complete list of historical events for January 14.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14 and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dalida, Murray Cook, Fabian Forte, Deborah Kerr, Iiris, Ana Mulvoy-Ten, William Hootkins, Amy Wright, Tony Capstick, Lisa Boyle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 14, 1972.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was American Pie by Don McLean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 15, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1977 – Kerem Özyeğen, Turkish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mor ve Ötesi); April 30, 1985 – Ashley Alexandra Dupré, American prostitute and singer; July 21, 1946 – Timothy Harris, American author, screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 937