Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 14th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,002 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 406 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Hojo - a Old English Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hojo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Hojo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906William Bendix
- 1909Brenda Forbes
- 1926Tom Tryon
- 1934Richard Briers
- 1943José Luis Rodríguez
- 1954Vernee Watson-Johnson
- 1959Geoff Tate
- 1967Saskia Wickham
- 1982Marc Broussard
- 1989Frankie Sandford
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 14.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 83 BCMark Antony, Roman general and politician (d. 30 BCE)
- 1918Ilona Edelsheim-Gyulai, Hungarian-English wife of István Horthy (d. 2013)
- 1937Sobhan Babu, Indian actor (d. 2008)
- 1940Trevor Nunn, English director and composer
- 1941Barry Jenner, American actor
- 1944Graham Marsh, Australian golfer and architect
- 1954Vernee Watson-Johnson, American actress
- 1966Rene Simpson, Canadian-American tennis player (d. 2013)
- 1974Kevin Durand, Canadian actor
- 1977Narain Karthikeyan, Indian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 14.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1343Arnošt of Pardubice becomes the last bishop of Prague and, subsequently, the first Archbishop of Prague.
- 1724King Philip V of Spain abdicates the throne.
- 1822Greek War of Independence: Acrocorinth is captured by Theodoros Kolokotronis and Demetrios Ypsilantis.
- 1858Napoleon III of France escapes an assassination attempt.
- 1943World War II: Franklin D. Roosevelt and Winston Churchill begin the Casablanca Conference to discuss strategy and study the next phase of the war.
- 1953Josip Broz Tito is inaugurated as the first President of Yugoslavia.
- 1967Counterculture of the 1960s: The Human Be-In, takes place in San Francisco, California’s Golden Gate Park, launching the Summer of Love.
- 1969An accidental explosion aboard the USS Enterprise near Hawaii kills 27 people.
- 1975Teenage heiress Lesley Whittle is kidnapped by Donald Neilson, aka “the Black Panther”.
- 2000A United Nations tribunal sentences five Bosnian Croats to up to 25 years for the 1993 killing of over 100 Muslims in a Bosnian village.
View the complete list of historical events for January 14.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Honor Blackman, Sammie, Lauren Ambrose, Elisabeth Volkmann, Spike Jones, Gary Jules, Jessica Cauffiel, Jennifer Dale, Charles Keating, Eddie Van Halen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 14, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a Virgin by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 25, 1979 – Juan Pablo Di Pace, Argentinian actor; March 16, 1950 – Kate Nelligan, Canadian actress; January 10, 1905 – Albert Arlen, Australian pianist, composer, actor, and playwright (d. 1993).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,254