Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 14th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,093 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 409 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Jebadiah - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 193 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jebadiah will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jebadiah will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Louis Quilico
- 1931Caterina Valente
- 1938Allen Toussaint
- 1941Barry Jenner
- 1954Junichi Ishida
- 1965Slick Rick
- 1974Kevin Durand
- 1979Angela Lindvall
- 1983Takako Uehara
- 1988Mikalah Gordon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 1507Luca Longhi, Italian painter (d. 1580)
- 1702Emperor Nakamikado of Japan (d. 1737)
- 1806Charles Hotham, English-Australian soldier and politician, 1st Governor of Victoria (d. 1855)
- 1882Hendrik Willem van Loon, Dutch-American historian and journalist (d. 1944)
- 1931Caterina Valente, French-Italian actress, singer, and dancer
- 1938Jack Jones, American singer and actor
- 1948T Bone Burnett, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1971Antonios Nikopolidis, Greek footballer and manager
- 1974Kevin Durand, Canadian actor
- 1998Ai Moritaka, Japanese model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1301Andrew III of Hungary dies, ending the Árpád dynasty in Hungary.
- 1814Treaty of Kiel: Frederick VI of Denmark cedes Norway to Sweden in return for Pomerania.
- 1943World War II: Franklin D. Roosevelt and Winston Churchill begin the Casablanca Conference to discuss strategy and study the next phase of the war.
- 1943World War II: Franklin D. Roosevelt becomes the first President of the United States to travel by airplane while in office when he travels from Miami to Morocco to meet with Winston Churchill.
- 1950The first prototype of the MiG-17 makes its maiden flight.
- 1952NBC’s long-running morning news program Today debuts, with host Dave Garroway.
- 1953Josip Broz Tito is inaugurated as the first President of Yugoslavia.
- 1999Toronto Mayor Mel Lastman becomes the first mayor in Canada to call in the Army to help with emergency medical evacuations and snow removal after more than one meter of snow paralyzes the city.
- 2005The Huygens probe lands on Saturn’s moon Titan.
- 2010Yemen declares an open war against the terrorist group al-Qaeda.
View the complete list of historical events for January 14.
Curious about this Mangosteen Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Glenn Tipton, Margaret Nagle, Brenda Gandini, Doutzen Kroes, Felicia Chin, William Sanderson, Noel Fisher, Walter Huston, Terry Gilliam, Paul Ryan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 14, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Like a Virgin by Madonna as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1904 – Duncan Renaldo, Romanian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1985); November 4, 1953 – Peter Lord, English animator, director, and producer, co-founded Aardman Animations; March 30, 1933 – Jean-Claude Brialy, French actor and director (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,202