Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of January 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 14, 1988 was a Thursday and it was the 14th day of the year 1988. It was the 2nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,801 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,267 days or 11.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 433 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 22, 2019.
If a dog named Myrrhlyn - a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Myrrhlyn will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Myrrhlyn will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906William Bendix
- 1961Mike Tramp
- 1965Ellis Paul
- 1969Jason Bateman
- 1973Katie Griffin
- 1979John Reuben
- 1980Hiroshi Tamaki
- 1986Kouhei Takeda
- 1987Atsushi Hashimoto
- 1988Jack P. Shepherd
View the complete list of January 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 14.
- 1920R. K. Srikantan, Indian singer (d. 2014)
- 1925Jean-Claude Beton, Algerian-French businessman; founded Orangina (d. 2013)
- 1927Zuzana Růžičková, Czech harpsichord player
- 1943Angelo Bagnasco, Italian cardinal
- 1950Nicholas McGegan, British harpsichordist, flautist, and conductor
- 1953Denzil Douglas, Caribbean educator and politician; 2nd Prime Minister of Saint Kitts and Nevis
- 1966Rene Simpson, Canadian-American tennis player (d. 2013)
- 1967Kerri Green, American actress
- 1970Gene Snitsky, American wrestler and actor
- 1980Clive Clarke, Irish footballer
View the complete list of January 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jack’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1639The “Fundamental Orders”, the first written constitution that created a government, is adopted in Connecticut.
- 1724King Philip V of Spain abdicates the throne.
- 1814Treaty of Kiel: Frederick VI of Denmark cedes Norway to Sweden in return for Pomerania.
- 1858Napoleon III of France escapes an assassination attempt.
- 1952NBC’s long-running morning news program Today debuts, with host Dave Garroway.
- 1953Josip Broz Tito is inaugurated as the first President of Yugoslavia.
- 1967Counterculture of the 1960s: The Human Be-In, takes place in San Francisco, California’s Golden Gate Park, launching the Summer of Love.
- 1972Queen Margrethe II of Denmark ascends the throne, the first Queen of Denmark since 1412 and the first Danish monarch not named Frederick or Christian since 1513.
- 1999Toronto Mayor Mel Lastman becomes the first mayor in Canada to call in the Army to help with emergency medical evacuations and snow removal after more than one meter of snow paralyzes the city.
- 2011Former president of Tunisia, Zine El Abidine Ben Ali flees his country to Saudi Arabia after a series of street demonstrations against his regime and corrupt policies, asking for freedom, rights and democracy, considered as the anniversary of the Tunisian Revolution and the birth of the Arab Spring.
View the complete list of January 14 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 14, and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carl Weintraub, Lee J. Cobb, Susan Kohner, Barry Sullivan, Ira Louvin, Dave Franco, Rozalla, Daphne Ashbrook, Michael Seater, Chris Cooper.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 14 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 14, 1988.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th January 1988 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +181. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 11, 1976. Your score is -111. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,114,557,167. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Got My Mind Set on You by George Harrison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 16, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,142,510 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1988. The estimated number of babies born on 14th January 1988 is 380,171. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 51,538 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,133 times in the year 1988. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 14, 1988. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 14th day of 1988
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 2nd Thursday of 1988
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 348 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 12,801 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,267 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 433
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 22, 2019
- Age in dog years: 160 dog years old using a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+181)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 11, 1976 (-111)
- 1988 world population: 5,114,557,167
- Number one song: Got My Mind Set on You by George Harrison (January 16, 1988)
- Babies born in 1988: 139,142,510
- Babies born in 1988 every day: 380,171
- Babies born in 1988 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 51,538 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,133 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.I.MCMLXXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 6, 1984 – Piret Järvis, Estonian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Vanilla Ninja); October 20, 1988 – Risa Niigaki, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Tanpopo, Sakuragumi, and Athena & Robikerottsu); February 24, 1956 – Paula Zahn, American journalist and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,111