Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1918 was a Tuesday and it was the 15th day of the year 1918. It was the 3rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 104 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,672 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,557 days or 34.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,276 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 23, 1949.
If a dog named Holam - a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 432 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Holam will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Holam will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Goodman Ace
- 1942Barbara Tarbuck
- 1956Miki Fujimura
- 1959Sister Carol
- 1960Kelly Asbury
- 1968Chad Lowe
- 1971Regina King
- 1981Howie Day
- 1987Michael Seater
View the complete list of January 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1815William Bickerton, English-American religious leader, 3rd President of the Church of Jesus Christ (d. 1905)
- 1900William Heinesen, Faroese poet and author (d. 1991)
- 1909Gene Krupa, American drummer, composer, and actor (d. 1973)
- 1927Phyllis Coates, American actress
- 1954Jose Dalisay, Jr., Filipino poet, author, and screenwriter
- 1956Miki Fujimura, Japanese singer (Candies)
- 1968Iñaki Urdangarin, Duke of Palma de Mallorca
- 1979Ken Chu, Taiwanese singer-songwriter and actor (F4)
- 1987Kelly Kelly, American wrestler and model
- 1996Dove Cameron, American actress and singer
View the complete list of January 15 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters XEQOAK? Check your answers here: Words with these letters XEQOAK. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Russia cedes Livonia and Estonia to the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1815War of 1812: American frigate USS President, commanded by Commodore Stephen Decatur, is captured by a squadron of four British frigates.
- 1876The first newspaper in Afrikaans, Die Afrikaanse Patriot, is published in Paarl.
- 1892James Naismith publishes the rules of basketball.
- 1908The Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority becomes the first Greek-letter organization founded and established by African American college women.
- 1919Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht, two of the most prominent socialists in Germany, are tortured and murdered by the Freikorps at the end of the Spartacist uprising.
- 1933A twelve-year-old girl experiences the first Marian apparition of Our Lady of Banneux in Banneux, Belgium.
- 1962The Derveni papyrus, Europe’s oldest surviving manuscript dating to 340 BC, is found in northern Greece.
- 1970Muammar Gaddafi is proclaimed premier of Libya.
- 1993Salvatore Riina, the Mafia boss known as “The Beast”, is arrested in Sicily, Italy after three decades as a fugitive.
View the complete list of January 15 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15, and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mr. Porter, John Farrow, Ann Reinking, Theresa Fu, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Tony Halme, Rob Dukes, Matt Lanter, David Nelson, Rossa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 15, 1918.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th January 1918 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 3, 1916. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,366 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,559 times in the year 1918. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 15, 1918. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 15th day of 1918
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 3rd Tuesday of 1918
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 314 days
- Age on next birthday: 104 years old
- Days since birth: 37,672 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,557 days
- Years spent sleeping: 34.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,276
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 23, 1949
- Age in dog years: 432 dog years old using a Cardigan Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 3, 1916 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,366 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,559 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.I.MCMXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1941 – Marshall Brickman, Brazilian-American director, producer, and screenwriter; July 15, 1952 – Celia Imrie, English actress; July 7, 1987 – Julianna Guill, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,853