Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1922 was a Sunday and it was the 15th day of the year 1922. It was the 3rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,559 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,853 days or 32.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,204 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 23, 1953.
If a dog named Bundy - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bundy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bundy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1855Jacques Damala
- 1913Lloyd Bridges
- 1923Rukmani Devi
- 1949Panos Mihalopoulos
- 1965James Nesbitt
- 1971Regina King
- 1982Neil Nitin Mukesh
- 1987Kelly Kelly
View the complete list of January 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1842Josef Breuer, Austrian physician and psychiatrist (d. 1925)
- 1899Goodman Ace, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1982)
- 1923Lee Teng-hui, Taiwanese-Chinese economist and politician, 4th President of the Republic of China
- 1926Maria Schell, Austrian-Swiss actress and producer (d. 2005)
- 1930Eddie Graham, American wrestler (d. 1985)
- 1934V. S. Ramadevi, Indian politician, 13th Governor of Karnataka (d. 2013)
- 1949Panos Mihalopoulos, Greek actor
- 1982Prince Philip of Yugoslavia
- 1983Jermaine Pennant, English footballer
- 1991Darya Klishina, Russian long jumper
View the complete list of January 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1559Elizabeth I is crowned Queen of England in Westminster Abbey, London, England.
- 1782Superintendent of Finance Robert Morris goes before the U.S. Congress to recommend establishment of a national mint and decimal coinage.
- 1815War of 1812: American frigate USS President, commanded by Commodore Stephen Decatur, is captured by a squadron of four British frigates.
- 1876The first newspaper in Afrikaans, Die Afrikaanse Patriot, is published in Paarl.
- 1889The Coca-Cola Company, then known as the Pemberton Medicine Company, is incorporated in Atlanta.
- 1919Great Molasses Flood: A large molasses tank in Boston, Massachusetts, bursts and a wave of molasses rushes through the streets, killing 21 people and injuring 150 others.
- 1951Ilse Koch, “The Witch of Buchenwald”, wife of the commandant of the Buchenwald concentration camp, is sentenced to life imprisonment by a court in West Germany.
- 1962The Derveni papyrus, Europe’s oldest surviving manuscript dating to 340 BC, is found in northern Greece.
- 1974Dennis Rader a.k.a. the BTK Killer kills his first victims by binding, torturing and murdering Joseph, Joseph II, Josephine and Julie Otero in their house.
- 1993Salvatore Riina, the Mafia boss known as “The Beast”, is arrested in Sicily, Italy after three decades as a fugitive.
View the complete list of January 15 historical events.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nina Badrić, Laurie Holden, Michael Cade, Patty Griffin, Nancy Lenehan, Terrence Howard, Susan Oliver, Erol Taş, Jessica Meuse, Kazuhiko Inoue.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 15, 1922.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th January 1922 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 5, 1936. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 30, 1911. Your incompatibility score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 15, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 15th day of 1922
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 3rd Sunday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 235 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,559 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,853 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,204
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 23, 1953
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a Yorkipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: June 5, 1936 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 30, 1911 (-119)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1969 – Üllar Saaremäe, Estonian actor, singer, and director; April 29, 1979 – Jo O'Meara, English singer-songwriter and actress (S Club and 2-4 Family); May 27, 1961 – Peri Gilpin, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,852