Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1950 was a Sunday and it was the 15th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,686 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 836 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1855Jacques Damala
- 1905Torin Thatcher
- 1923Rukmani Devi
- 1949Panos Mihalopoulos
- 1959Sister Carol
- 1969Meret Becker
- 19759th Wonder
- 1987Michael Seater
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1866Nathan Söderblom, Swedish archbishop, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1931)
- 1882Princess Margaret of Connaught (d. 1920)
- 1929Martin Luther King, Jr., American minister and activist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1968)
- 1931Lee Bontecou, American painter and sculptor
- 1947Andrea Martin, American-Canadian actress, singer, and screenwriter
- 1965Bernard Hopkins, American boxer and coach
- 1969Delino DeShields, American baseball player and manager
- 1972Shelia Burrell, American heptathlete
- 1984Megan Jendrick, American swimmer
- 1984Victor Rasuk, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1559Elizabeth I is crowned Queen of England in Westminster Abbey, London, England.
- 1870A political cartoon for the first time symbolizes the Democratic Party with a donkey (“A Live Jackass Kicking a Dead Lion” by Thomas Nast for Harper’s Weekly).
- 1876The first newspaper in Afrikaans, Die Afrikaanse Patriot, is published in Paarl.
- 1908The Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority becomes the first Greek-letter organization founded and established by African American college women.
- 1967The first Super Bowl is played in Los Angeles. The Green Bay Packers defeat the Kansas City Chiefs 35–10.
- 1969The Soviet Union launches Soyuz 5.
- 1981Pope John Paul II receives a delegation from Solidarity (Polish trade union) at the Vatican led by Lech Wałęsa.
- 1991Elizabeth II, in her capacity as Queen of Australia, signs letters patent allowing Australia to become the first Commonwealth realm to institute its own Victoria Cross in its honours system.
- 2005ESA’s SMART-1 lunar orbiter discovers elements such as calcium, aluminum, silicon, iron, and other surface elements on the Moon.
- 2007Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti, former Iraqi intelligence chief and half-brother of Saddam Hussein, and Awad Hamed al-Bandar, former chief judge of the Revolutionary Court, are executed by hanging in Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eddie Barclay, Frankie Cocozza, Timothy Ackroyd, Erin O'Kelley, Anna Panayiotopoulou, Kim Walker, Cécile Aubry, Robert Calvert, Tiny Tim, Jace Alexander.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 15, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1990 – Haruka Tomatsu, Japanese voice actress and singer (Sphere); March 4, 1958 – Patricia Heaton, American actress and producer; December 18, 1993 – Riria, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,025