Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1950 was a Sunday and it was the 15th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 32 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,805 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 840 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Poni - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 321 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poni will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Poni will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Ivor Novello
- 1896Marjorie Bennett
- 1899Goodman Ace
- 1927Phyllis Coates
- 1949Panos Mihalopoulos
- 19759th Wonder
- 1978Eddie Cahill
- 1982Emina Jahović
- 1982Neil Nitin Mukesh
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1432Afonso V of Portugal (d. 1481)
- 1622Molière, French actor and playwright (d. 1673)
- 1795Alexander Griboyedov, Russian playwright, composer, and poet (d. 1829)
- 1890Michiaki Kamada, Japanese Vice-Admiral of the Imperial Japanese Navy and convicted war criminal (d. 1947)
- 1893Urho Peltonen, Finnish javelin thrower (d. 1951)
- 1902Saud of Saudi Arabia (d. 1969)
- 1923Arthur Quinlan, Irish journalist and raconteur (d. 2012)
- 1924George Lowe, New Zealand-English mountaineer and explorer (d. 2013)
- 1981Pitbull, American rapper, producer, and actor
- 1983Matic Kralj, Slovenian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1892James Naismith publishes the rules of basketball.
- 1910Construction ends on the Buffalo Bill Dam in Wyoming, United States, which was the highest dam in the world at the time, at 325 ft.
- 1936The first building to be completely covered in glass, built for the Owens-Illinois Glass Company, is completed in Toledo, Ohio.
- 1937Spanish Civil War: Nationalists and Republican both withdraw after suffering heavy losses, ending the Second Battle of the Corunna Road.
- 1951Ilse Koch, “The Witch of Buchenwald”, wife of the commandant of the Buchenwald concentration camp, is sentenced to life imprisonment by a court in West Germany.
- 1970Nigerian Civil War: After a 32-month fight for independence from Nigeria, Biafra surrenders.
- 1973Vietnam War: Citing progress in peace negotiations, President Richard Nixon announces the suspension of offensive action in North Vietnam.
- 1974Dennis Rader a.k.a. the BTK Killer kills his first victims by binding, torturing and murdering Joseph, Joseph II, Josephine and Julie Otero in their house.
- 1976Gerald Ford’s would-be assassin, Sara Jane Moore, is sentenced to life in prison.
- 1992The international community recognizes the independence of Slovenia and Croatia from the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Seo In-guk, Clint Eastwood, Paul Westerberg, William Demarest, Alex Shelley, Adam Woodyatt, Robert Webber, Tiffany Thornton, Donita Sparks, Gwen Verdon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 15, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 22, 1945 – Ron Dante, American singer-songwriter and producer (The Archies, The Cuff Links, and The Detergents); January 26, 1967 – Pradip Somasundaran, Indian singer; November 19, 1936 – Ray Collins, American singer (The Mothers of Invention) (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,255