Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1950 was a Sunday and it was the 15th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,634 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 834 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1855Jacques Damala
- 1909Gene Krupa
- 1920Pamela Cundell
- 1926Maria Schell
- 1937Margaret O'Brien
- 1941Captain Beefheart
- 1966Lisa Lisa
- 1978Eddie Cahill
- 1987Michael Seater
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1812Peter Christen Asbjørnsen, Norwegian author and scholar (d. 1885)
- 1863Wilhelm Marx, German lawyer and politician, 17th Chancellor of Germany (d. 1946)
- 1875Thomas Burke, American sprinter, coach, and journalist (d. 1929)
- 1900William Heinesen, Faroese poet and author (d. 1991)
- 1929Earl Hooker, American guitarist (d. 1970)
- 1957Mario Van Peebles, American actor and director
- 1969Huck Seed, American poker player
- 1981El Hadji Diouf, Senegalese footballer
- 1991Darya Klishina, Russian long jumper
- 1994Eric Dier, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1559Elizabeth I is crowned Queen of England in Westminster Abbey, London, England.
- 1865American Civil War: Fort Fisher in North Carolina falls to the Union, thus cutting off the last major seaport of the Confederacy.
- 1892James Naismith publishes the rules of basketball.
- 1910Construction ends on the Buffalo Bill Dam in Wyoming, United States, which was the highest dam in the world at the time, at 325 ft.
- 1943The world’s largest office building, The Pentagon, is dedicated in Arlington, Virginia.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet counter-offensive at Voronezh begins.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: The Communist forces take over Tianjin from the Nationalist Government.
- 1966The First Nigerian Republic, led by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa is overthrown in a military coup d'état.
- 1991The United Nations deadline for the withdrawal of Iraqi forces from occupied Kuwait expires, preparing the way for the start of Operation Desert Storm.
- 2001Wikipedia, a free Wiki content encyclopedia, goes online.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Björn Afzelius, Stephen Schwartz, Marie-José Nat, Ben Gazzara, Paul Overstreet, Peter Sellars, Muddy Waters, Mattia Battistini, Michael T. Weiss, Burt Metcalfe.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 15, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 6, 1976 – Jodi Martin, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist; November 20, 1959 – Sean Young, American actress and dancer; April 22, 1978 – Jason Stollsteimer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Von Bondies and Hounds Below).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 989