Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1959 was a Thursday and it was the 15th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,436 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 726 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Ivor Novello
- 1909Gene Krupa
- 1933Patricia Blair
- 1941Captain Beefheart
- 1946Charles Brown
- 1955Mayumi Tanaka
- 1956Miki Fujimura
- 1961Yves Pelletier
- 1971Regina King
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1747John Aikin, English surgeon and author (d. 1822)
- 1841Frederick Stanley, 16th Earl of Derby, English captain and politician, 6th Governor General of Canada (d. 1908)
- 1872Arsen Kotsoyev, Russian author and translator (d. 1944)
- 1938Ashraf Aman, Pakistani engineer and mountaineer
- 1945Princess Michael of Kent
- 1957Marty Lyons, American football player and sportscaster
- 1975Mary Pierce, French-American tennis player
- 1976Florentin Petre, Romanian footballer
- 1982Neil Nitin Mukesh, Indian actor and singer
- 1991Darya Klishina, Russian long jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1559Elizabeth I is crowned Queen of England in Westminster Abbey, London, England.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: New Connecticut (present day Vermont) declares its independence.
- 1844University of Notre Dame receives its charter from the state of Indiana.
- 1919Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht, two of the most prominent socialists in Germany, are tortured and murdered by the Freikorps at the end of the Spartacist uprising.
- 1933A twelve-year-old girl experiences the first Marian apparition of Our Lady of Banneux in Banneux, Belgium.
- 1962The Derveni papyrus, Europe’s oldest surviving manuscript dating to 340 BC, is found in northern Greece.
- 1967The first Super Bowl is played in Los Angeles. The Green Bay Packers defeat the Kansas City Chiefs 35–10.
- 1969The Soviet Union launches Soyuz 5.
- 1993Salvatore Riina, the Mafia boss known as “The Beast”, is arrested in Sicily, Italy after three decades as a fugitive.
- 2009US Airways Flight 1549 makes an emergency landing in the Hudson River shortly after takeoff from LaGuardia Airport in New York, New York. All passengers and crew members survive.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Van Morrison, Ken Howard, Yoko Takahashi, Latifa, Alfred Lunt, Michelle Vito, Jean-Paul Roussillon, Nicola Pagett, Vera Jordanova, Gene Barry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 15, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Smoke Gets in Your Eyes by The Platters as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 18, 1961 – Jeff Yagher, American actor and sculptor; August 25, 1957 – Simon McBurney, English actor and director; October 16, 1966 – Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, American voice actress, singer, and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979