Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1968 was a Monday and it was the 15th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 203 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,060 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 612 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Kamatari Fujiwara
- 1913Lloyd Bridges
- 1927Phyllis Coates
- 1942Barbara Tarbuck
- 1947Pete Waterman
- 1952Chris D.
- 1955Mayumi Tanaka
- 1966Lisa Lisa
- 1986Jessy Schram
- 1990Sophie Sumner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1816Marie Lafarge, French murderer (d. 1852)
- 1869Ruby Laffoon, American lawyer and politician, 43rd Governor of Kentucky (d. 1941)
- 1917Anton Raadik, Estonian-American boxer (d. 1999)
- 1920John Joseph O'Connor, American cardinal (d. 2000)
- 1933Peter Maitlis, English chemist and academic
- 1939Neil Cossons, English curator and academic
- 1968Iñaki Urdangarin, Duke of Palma de Mallorca
- 1979Ken Chu, Taiwanese singer-songwriter and actor (F4)
- 1982Brett Lebda, American ice hockey player
- 1986Clara Lee, Swiss-Korean model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1582Russia cedes Livonia and Estonia to the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: New Connecticut (present day Vermont) declares its independence.
- 1910Construction ends on the Buffalo Bill Dam in Wyoming, United States, which was the highest dam in the world at the time, at 325 ft.
- 1947The brutalized corpse of Elizabeth Short (The “Black Dahlia”) is found in Los Angeles’ Leimert Park.
- 1949Chinese Civil War: The Communist forces take over Tianjin from the Nationalist Government.
- 1967The first Super Bowl is played in Los Angeles. The Green Bay Packers defeat the Kansas City Chiefs 35–10.
- 1970Muammar Gaddafi is proclaimed premier of Libya.
- 1975The Alvor Agreement is signed, ending the Angolan War of Independence and giving Angola independence from Portugal.
- 1976Gerald Ford’s would-be assassin, Sara Jane Moore, is sentenced to life in prison.
- 1992The international community recognizes the independence of Slovenia and Croatia from the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katy Brand, Pat O'Brien, Harun Tekin, Devon Werkheiser, China Zorrilla, Dave Attell, Haruna Kojima, Cindy Birdsong, Anna Held, Sidney Samson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 15, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Judy in Disguise (With Glasses) by John Fred and His Playboy Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 20, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 18, 1933 – Roman Polanski, French-Polish director, producer, screenwriter, and actor; July 25, 1946 – Rita Marley, Cuban-Jamaican singer (Bob Marley and the Wailers and I Threes); July 20, 1978 – Chris Sligh, American singer-songwriter and producer (Half Past Forever).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061