Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1984 was a Sunday and it was the 15th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,573 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 426 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Blaine - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 156 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blaine will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Blaine will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Torin Thatcher
- 1913Lloyd Bridges
- 1920Pamela Cundell
- 1923Rukmani Devi
- 1926Maria Schell
- 1955Mayumi Tanaka
- 1965James Nesbitt
- 1982Neil Nitin Mukesh
- 1990Sophie Sumner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1538Maeda Toshiie, Japanese general (d. 1599)
- 1891Ray Chapman, American baseball player (d. 1920)
- 1914Stefan Bałuk, Polish general (d. 2014)
- 1938Ashraf Aman, Pakistani engineer and mountaineer
- 1947Pete Waterman, English songwriter and producer
- 1954Jose Dalisay, Jr., Filipino poet, author, and screenwriter
- 1968Chad Lowe, American actor, director, and producer
- 1968Iñaki Urdangarin, Duke of Palma de Mallorca
- 1982Armando Galarraga, Venezuelan baseball player
- 1989Keiffer Hubbell, American ice dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1559Elizabeth I is crowned Queen of England in Westminster Abbey, London, England.
- 1582Russia cedes Livonia and Estonia to the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: New Connecticut (present day Vermont) declares its independence.
- 1892James Naismith publishes the rules of basketball.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet counter-offensive at Voronezh begins.
- 1975The Alvor Agreement is signed, ending the Angolan War of Independence and giving Angola independence from Portugal.
- 1976Gerald Ford’s would-be assassin, Sara Jane Moore, is sentenced to life in prison.
- 2005ESA’s SMART-1 lunar orbiter discovers elements such as calcium, aluminum, silicon, iron, and other surface elements on the Moon.
- 2007Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti, former Iraqi intelligence chief and half-brother of Saddam Hussein, and Awad Hamed al-Bandar, former chief judge of the Revolutionary Court, are executed by hanging in Iraq.
- 2009US Airways Flight 1549 makes an emergency landing in the Hudson River shortly after takeoff from LaGuardia Airport in New York, New York. All passengers and crew members survive.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gemma Sanderson, Jonathan Tucker, Pamela Adlon, Powers Boothe, Mike Post, Sean Mathias, Kwesi Boakye, Charlie Tumahai, Masashi Mikami, Amelia Marshall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 15, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Owner of a Lonely Heart by Yes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 21, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1850. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 5, 1978 – Morgan Webb, Canadian-American television host and producer; March 15, 1981 – Veronica Maggio, Swedish singer-songwriter; November 8, 1989 – Van Roxas, Filipino singer and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,182