Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1984 was a Sunday and it was the 15th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 205 days left before your next birthday. You will be 34 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,214 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 414 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Kamatari Fujiwara
- 1933Patricia Blair
- 1947Pete Waterman
- 1952Chris D.
- 1969Meret Becker
- 19759th Wonder
- 1987Michael Seater
- 1988Jun. K
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1812Peter Christen Asbjørnsen, Norwegian author and scholar (d. 1885)
- 1890Tommy Fleming, Scottish-American soccer player and manager (d. 1965)
- 1892Rex Ingram, Irish actor, director, and producer (d. 1950)
- 1913Miriam Hyde, Australian pianist and composer (d. 2005)
- 1930Michel Chapuis, French organist
- 1953Kent Hovind, American evangelist and theorist
- 1958Boris Tadić, Serbian psychologist and politician, 16th President of Serbia
- 1976Scott Murray, Scottish rugby player
- 1979Young Dro, American rapper and producer
- 1982Emina Jahović, Serbian-Turkish singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1865American Civil War: Fort Fisher in North Carolina falls to the Union, thus cutting off the last major seaport of the Confederacy.
- 1919Rosa Luxemburg and Karl Liebknecht, two of the most prominent socialists in Germany, are tortured and murdered by the Freikorps at the end of the Spartacist uprising.
- 1943The world’s largest office building, The Pentagon, is dedicated in Arlington, Virginia.
- 1967The first Super Bowl is played in Los Angeles. The Green Bay Packers defeat the Kansas City Chiefs 35–10.
- 1973Vietnam War: Citing progress in peace negotiations, President Richard Nixon announces the suspension of offensive action in North Vietnam.
- 1975The Alvor Agreement is signed, ending the Angolan War of Independence and giving Angola independence from Portugal.
- 1976Gerald Ford’s would-be assassin, Sara Jane Moore, is sentenced to life in prison.
- 1993Salvatore Riina, the Mafia boss known as “The Beast”, is arrested in Sicily, Italy after three decades as a fugitive.
- 2005ESA’s SMART-1 lunar orbiter discovers elements such as calcium, aluminum, silicon, iron, and other surface elements on the Moon.
- 2007Barzan Ibrahim al-Tikriti, former Iraqi intelligence chief and half-brother of Saddam Hussein, and Awad Hamed al-Bandar, former chief judge of the Revolutionary Court, are executed by hanging in Iraq.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dean Geyer, Jarvis Cocker, Al Wilson, Shakin' Stevens, Yoko Kumada, Mike Nolan, Glenn Lewis, David Caruso, Debbie Moore, Tony Williams.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 15, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Owner of a Lonely Heart by Yes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 21, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 3, 1952 – Roseanne Barr, American comedian, actress, and producer; June 30, 1960 – Murray Cook, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Wiggles and Bang Shang a Lang); October 7, 1969 – Benny Chan, Hong Kong actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,100