Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1984 was a Sunday and it was the 15th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,516 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 424 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Mr. Bob - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mr. Bob will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mr. Bob will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1855Jacques Damala
- 1905Kamatari Fujiwara
- 1909Gene Krupa
- 1923Rukmani Devi
- 1948Ronnie Van Zant
- 1949Panos Mihalopoulos
- 1981Howie Day
- 1986Jessy Schram
- 1987Michael Seater
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1878Johanna Müller-Hermann, Austrian composer (d. 1941)
- 1921Babasaheb Bhosale, Indian lawyer and politician, 8th Chief Minister of Maharashtra (d. 2007)
- 1943Mike Marshall, American baseball player
- 1945Vince Foster, American lawyer and politician (d. 1993)
- 1955Mayumi Tanaka, Japanese voice actress
- 1965Bernard Hopkins, American boxer and coach
- 1972Shelia Burrell, American heptathlete
- 1979Drew Brees, American football player
- 1982Brett Lebda, American ice hockey player
- 1989Keiffer Hubbell, American ice dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541King Francis I of France gives Jean-François Roberval a commission to settle the province of New France (Canada) and provide for the spread of the “Holy Catholic faith”.
- 1559Elizabeth I is crowned Queen of England in Westminster Abbey, London, England.
- 1782Superintendent of Finance Robert Morris goes before the U.S. Congress to recommend establishment of a national mint and decimal coinage.
- 1815War of 1812: American frigate USS President, commanded by Commodore Stephen Decatur, is captured by a squadron of four British frigates.
- 1876The first newspaper in Afrikaans, Die Afrikaanse Patriot, is published in Paarl.
- 1936The first building to be completely covered in glass, built for the Owens-Illinois Glass Company, is completed in Toledo, Ohio.
- 1943The world’s largest office building, The Pentagon, is dedicated in Arlington, Virginia.
- 1967The first Super Bowl is played in Los Angeles. The Green Bay Packers defeat the Kansas City Chiefs 35–10.
- 1981Pope John Paul II receives a delegation from Solidarity (Polish trade union) at the Vatican led by Lech Wałęsa.
- 2005ESA’s SMART-1 lunar orbiter discovers elements such as calcium, aluminum, silicon, iron, and other surface elements on the Moon.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Helen Dunbar, Daniel Wayne Smith, Graham Bonnet, Jakki Degg, Michael Schoeffling, Cha In-pyo, Shankar Mahadevan, Noam Zylberman, Desi Arnaz, Jr., Kerri Kenney-Silver.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 15, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Owner of a Lonely Heart by Yes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 21, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1850. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 10, 1946 – Fernando Balzaretti, Mexican actor (d. 1998); April 13, 1931 – Jon Stone, American composer, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1997); April 17, 1967 – Henry Ian Cusick, Peruvian-Scottish actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,214