Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of January 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 15, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 15th day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,446 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 354 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Lloyd Bridges
- 1927Phyllis Coates
- 1933Patricia Blair
- 1949Panos Mihalopoulos
- 1952Chris D.
- 1965James Nesbitt
- 1972Ernie Reyes, Jr.
- 1979Young Dro
- 1981Howie Day
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 15.
- 1622Molière, French actor and playwright (d. 1673)
- 1913Miriam Hyde, Australian pianist and composer (d. 2005)
- 1931Lee Bontecou, American painter and sculptor
- 1955Mayumi Tanaka, Japanese voice actress
- 1955Nigel Benson, English author and illustrator
- 1963Bruce Schneier, American cryptographer and author
- 1972Ernie Reyes, Jr. American actor, stuntman, and martial artist
- 1973Essam El-Hadary, Egyptian footballer
- 1980Matt Holliday, American baseball player
- 1991Marc Bartra, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1782Superintendent of Finance Robert Morris goes before the U.S. Congress to recommend establishment of a national mint and decimal coinage.
- 1892James Naismith publishes the rules of basketball.
- 1908The Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority becomes the first Greek-letter organization founded and established by African American college women.
- 1910Construction ends on the Buffalo Bill Dam in Wyoming, United States, which was the highest dam in the world at the time, at 325 ft.
- 1943The world’s largest office building, The Pentagon, is dedicated in Arlington, Virginia.
- 1943World War II: The Soviet counter-offensive at Voronezh begins.
- 1966The First Nigerian Republic, led by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa is overthrown in a military coup d'état.
- 1967The first Super Bowl is played in Los Angeles. The Green Bay Packers defeat the Kansas City Chiefs 35–10.
- 1974Dennis Rader a.k.a. the BTK Killer kills his first victims by binding, torturing and murdering Joseph, Joseph II, Josephine and Julie Otero in their house.
- 1991The United Nations deadline for the withdrawal of Iraqi forces from occupied Kuwait expires, preparing the way for the start of Operation Desert Storm.
View the complete list of historical events for January 15.
Curious about this Rambutan Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 15 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dhani Harrison, Troy Garity, Isuzu Yamada, Mel Brooks, Brian Robbins, Julius La Rosa, Jaleel White, Victoria Jackson, Rome Ramirez, Tara Strong.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 15 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 15, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Two Hearts by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 21, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1950 – Midori Kiuchi, Japanese actress; June 18, 1942 – Carl Radle, American bass player and producer (Delaney & Bonnie and Derek and the Dominos) (d. 1980); December 24, 1968 – Doyle Bramhall II, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Arc Angels).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,063