Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1902 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1902 was a Thursday and it was the 16th day of the year 1902. It was the 3rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1902 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 120 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,509 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,503 days or 39.71 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,474 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 24, 1933.
If a dog named Humphrey - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 496 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Humphrey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Humphrey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Ethel Merman
- 1918Stirling Silliphant
- 1939Mac Curtis
- 1944Jim Stafford
- 1959Juanita Bynum
- 1965Maxine Jones
- 1971Jonathan Mangum
- 1972Dameon Clarke
- 1985Sidharth Malhotra
View the complete list of January 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1880Samuel Jones, American high jumper (d. 1954)
- 1906Johannes Brenner, Estonian footballer and pilot (d. 1975)
- 1911Roger Lapébie, French cyclist (d. 1996)
- 1923Gene Feist, American director and playwright, co-founded the Roundabout Theatre Company (d. 2014)
- 1938Marina Vaizey, American journalist and critic
- 1952L. Blaine Hammond, American colonel, pilot, and astronaut
- 1972Richard T. Jones, Japanese-American actor and producer
- 1979Toshiki Kashu, Japanese actor
- 1981Nick Valensi, American guitarist (The Strokes)
- 1984Kurt Travis, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of January 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HLSZUMUOZ? Check your answers here: Word scramble HLSZUMUOZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 27 BCGaius Julius Caesar Octavianus is granted the title Augustus by the Roman Senate, marking the beginning of the Roman Empire.
- 1809Peninsular War: The British defeat the French at the Battle of La Coruña.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton’s expedition finds the magnetic South Pole.
- 1920The League of Nations holds its first council meeting in Paris, France.
- 1921The Marxist Left in Slovakia and the Transcarpathian Ukraine holds its founding congress in Ľubochňa.
- 1942Crash of TWA Flight 3, killing all 22 aboard, including film star Carole Lombard.
- 1970Buckminster Fuller receives the Gold Medal award from the American Institute of Architects.
- 1992El Salvador officials and rebel leaders sign the Chapultepec Peace Accords in Mexico City, Mexico ending the 12-year Salvadoran Civil War that claimed at least 75,000 lives.
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
- 2003The Space Shuttle Columbia takes off for mission STS-107 which would be its final one. Columbia disintegrated 16 days later on re-entry.
View the complete list of January 16 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16, and 1902 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jojo Alejar, Ryan Carnes, Tempestt Bledsoe, John Wozniak, George O. Gore II, Blake Judd, Lizzy Caplan, Shelby Lynne, Paula Zahn, Edward Albert.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 16, 1902.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th January 1902 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 12, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,486 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,907 times in the year 1902. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 16, 1902. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 16th day of 1902
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 3rd Thursday of 1902
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 321 days
- Age on next birthday: 120 years old
- Days since birth: 43,509 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,503 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.71 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,474
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 24, 1933
- Age in dog years: 496 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 12, 1926 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-166)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,486 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,907 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.I.MCMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 15, 1957 – Joaquim de Almeida, Portuguese-American actor; November 17, 1972 – Leonard Roberts, American actor; September 24, 1997 – Malaya Watson, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,857