Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1903 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1903 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 1903. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1903 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 119 years old when that day comes. There have been 43,140 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,380 days or 39.37 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,460 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 24, 1934.
If a dog named Tumbleweed - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tumbleweed will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tumbleweed will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Diana Wynyard
- 1942Barbara Lynn
- 1944Jim Stafford
- 1946Katia Ricciarelli
- 1957Ricardo Darín
- 1970Rick Bognar
- 1979Toshiki Kashu
- 1982Birgitte Hjort Sørensen
- 1984Kurt Travis
View the complete list of January 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1409René of Anjou (d. 1480)
- 1728Niccolò Piccinni, Italian composer and educator (d. 1800)
- 1821John C. Breckinridge, American general and politician, 14th Vice President of the United States (d. 1875)
- 1853Johnston Forbes-Robertson, English actor and manager (d. 1937)
- 1911Roger Lapébie, French cyclist (d. 1996)
- 1930Norman Podhoretz, American journalist and author
- 1950Robert Schimmel, American comedian, actor, and producer (d. 2010)
- 1962Denis O'Hare, American-Irish actor and singer
- 1986Mark Trumbo, American baseball player
- 1989Yvonne Zima, American actress
View the complete list of January 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters EIORPYJ? Check your answers here: Unscramble words EIORPYJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 550Gothic War: The Ostrogoths, under King Totila, conquer Rome after a long siege, by bribing the Isaurian garrison.
- 750The army of Abdallah ibn Ali and Abu Awn Abd al-Malik ibn Yazid defeats that of Marwan II in the Battle of the Zab, bringing the Abbasid Revolution to completion.
- 1362A storm tide in the North Sea destroys the German city of Rungholt on the island of Strand.
- 1412The Medici family is appointed official banker of the Papacy.
- 1878Russo-Turkish War (1877–78): Battle of Philippopolis: Captain Aleksandr Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton’s expedition finds the magnetic South Pole.
- 1942Crash of TWA Flight 3, killing all 22 aboard, including film star Carole Lombard.
- 1969Czech student Jan Palach commits suicide by self-immolation in Prague, Czechoslovakia, in protest against the Soviets’ crushing of the Prague Spring the year before.
- 1992El Salvador officials and rebel leaders sign the Chapultepec Peace Accords in Mexico City, Mexico ending the 12-year Salvadoran Civil War that claimed at least 75,000 lives.
- 2013An estimated 41 international workers are taken hostage in an attack in the town of In Aménas, Algeria.
View the complete list of January 16 historical events.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16, and 1903 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dakota Fanning, Frank Oz, Christopher Lee, Ivan Sergei, Keri Lynn Pratt, Virginia Gibson, Paula Brancati, Paula Patton, Eleanor Worthington Cox, Letitia Dean.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 16, 1903.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th January 1903 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 8, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1911. Your score is -139. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 14,275 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 7,608 times in the year 1903. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 16, 1903. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 16th day of 1903
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1903
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 325 days
- Age on next birthday: 119 years old
- Days since birth: 43,140 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,380 days
- Years spent sleeping: 39.37 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,460
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 24, 1934
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 8, 1902 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1911 (-139)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 14,275 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 7,608 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.I.MCMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1961 – Lisa Gerrard, Australian singer-songwriter (Dead Can Dance); August 16, 1928 – Eddie Kirkland, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2011); July 8, 1974 – Tami Erin, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,881