Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1914 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 1914. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,475 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,825 days or 35.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,303 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 24, 1945.
If a dog named Tuvia - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tuvia will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tuvia will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Bedia Muvahhit
- 1907Alexander Knox
- 1922Ernesto Bonino
- 1938Michael Pataki
- 1939Mac Curtis
- 1944Dieter Moebius
- 1959Sade Adu
- 1970Rick Bognar
- 1982Birgitte Hjort Sørensen
- 1987Lauren McAvoy
View the complete list of January 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1905Ernesto Halffter, Spanish composer and conductor (d. 1989)
- 1906Johannes Brenner, Estonian footballer and pilot (d. 1975)
- 1925James Robinson Risner, American general (d. 2013)
- 1939Mac Curtis, American singer (d. 2013)
- 1958Andris Šķēle, Latvian politician and businessman, former Prime Minister of Latvia
- 1964Deyan Nedelchev, Bulgarian singer-songwriter
- 1968David Chokachi, American actor
- 1970Garth Ennis, Irish physiotherapist and author
- 1985Sidharth Malhotra, Indian actor
- 1986Paula Pareto, Argentinian martial artist
View the complete list of January 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 378General Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Tikal, enlarging the domain of King Spearthrower Owl of Teotihuacán.
- 1572Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk is tried for treason for his part in the Ridolfi plot to restore Catholicism in England.
- 1786Virginia enacted the Statute for Religious Freedom authored by Thomas Jefferson.
- 1921The Marxist Left in Slovakia and the Transcarpathian Ukraine holds its founding congress in Ľubochňa.
- 1945Adolf Hitler moves into his underground bunker, the so-called Führerbunker.
- 1986First meeting of the Internet Engineering Task Force.
- 2001Congolese President Laurent-Désiré Kabila is assassinated by one of his own bodyguards.
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
- 2002The UN Security Council unanimously establishes an arms embargo and the freezing of assets of Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and the remaining members of the Taliban.
- 2006Ellen Johnson Sirleaf is sworn in as Liberia’s new president. She becomes Africa’s first female elected head of state.
View the complete list of January 16 historical events.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16, and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alfredo Zitarrosa, Young Man Kang, Jimmy Scott, Kenton Duty, Sammy Turner, Ed Kowalczyk, Monica Bellucci, Jason Acuña, Hazel O'Connor, Jacob Smith.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 16, 1914.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th January 1914 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 10, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +281. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 3, 1932. Your incompatibility score is -178. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 45,345 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 37,948 times in the year 1914. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 16, 1914. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 16th day of 1914
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1914
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 241 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,475 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,825 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,303
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 24, 1945
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a Swedish Vallhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 10, 1941 (+281)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 3, 1932 (-178)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 45,345 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 37,948 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1907 – Eddie Quillan, American actor and singer (d. 1990); May 19, 1944 – Peter Mayhew, English-American actor; May 21, 1923 – Evelyn Ward, American actress (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,817