Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1920 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 1920. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 243 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,013 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,338 days or 33.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,253 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 24, 1951.
If a dog named PJ - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 424 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 PJ will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like PJ will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Leslie H. Martinson
- 1918Stirling Silliphant
- 1942René Angélil
- 1944Dieter Moebius
- 1948Dalvanius Prime
- 1949Caroline Munro
- 1950Debbie Allen
- 1959Kimiko Ikegami
- 1974Kate Moss
- 1988Alex Gonzaga
View the complete list of January 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1875Leonor Michaelis, German biochemist and physician (d. 1947)
- 1906Johannes Brenner, Estonian footballer and pilot (d. 1975)
- 1908Ethel Merman, American actress and singer (d. 1984)
- 1935A. J. Foyt, American race car driver
- 1942Barbara Lynn, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1946Katia Ricciarelli, Italian soprano and actress
- 1968David Chokachi, American actor
- 1972Alen Peternac, Croatian footballer
- 1986Mark Trumbo, American baseball player
- 1994Charlotte Best, Australian model and actress
View the complete list of January 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Connie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 27 BCGaius Julius Caesar Octavianus is granted the title Augustus by the Roman Senate, marking the beginning of the Roman Empire.
- 1120The Council of Nablus is held, establishing the earliest surviving written laws of the Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem.
- 1547Ivan IV of Russia a.k.a. Ivan the Terrible becomes Czar of Russia.
- 1572Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk is tried for treason for his part in the Ridolfi plot to restore Catholicism in England.
- 1924Eleftherios Venizelos becomes Prime Minister of Greece for the fourth time.
- 1970Buckminster Fuller receives the Gold Medal award from the American Institute of Architects.
- 1979The last Iranian Shah flees Iran with his family for good and relocates to Egypt.
- 1986First meeting of the Internet Engineering Task Force.
- 2001Congolese President Laurent-Désiré Kabila is assassinated by one of his own bodyguards.
- 2003The Space Shuttle Columbia takes off for mission STS-107 which would be its final one. Columbia disintegrated 16 days later on re-entry.
View the complete list of January 16 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ron Palillo, Ismail Merchant, Bobby Radcliff, Ai Tominaga, Jang Dong-gun, Diana Napier, Ralph Taeger, Toby Dammit, Herbert Lom, Candice Swanepoel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 16, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th January 1920 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 1948. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 28, 1932. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 16, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 16th day of 1920
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 243 days
- Age on next birthday: 102 years old
- Days since birth: 37,013 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,338 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,253
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 24, 1951
- Age in dog years: 424 dog years old using a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 23, 1948 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 28, 1932 (-116)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.I.MCMXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1931 – Paul McDowell, English actor and screenwriter; August 26, 1937 – Don Bowman, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2013); August 7, 1982 – Martin Vučić, Macedonian singer and drummer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,860