Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1925 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,766 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,143 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Harry Carey
- 1898Irving Rapper
- 1922Ernesto Bonino
- 1942Barbara Lynn
- 1944Dieter Moebius
- 1944Jim Stafford
- 1946Kabir Bedi
- 1950Damo Suzuki
- 1953John Stephen Hill
- 1972Greg Page
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1477Johannes Schöner, German astronomer and cartographer (d. 1547)
- 1876Claude Buckenham, English cricketer and footballer (d. 1937)
- 1907Paul Nitze, American banker and politician, 10th United States Secretary of the Navy (d. 2004)
- 1938Infante Carlos, Duke of Calabria (d. 2015)
- 1948Cliff Thorburn, Canadian snooker player
- 1950Debbie Allen, American actress, dancer, and choreographer
- 1954Vasili Zhupikov, Russian footballer and coach (d. 2015)
- 1958Lena Ek, Swedish politician, 9th Swedish Minister for the Environment
- 1972Dameon Clarke, Canadian-American actor
- 1975Anthony Taberna, Filipino journalist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1809Peninsular War: The British defeat the French at the Battle of La Coruña.
- 1847John C. Frémont is appointed Governor of the new California Territory.
- 1862Hartley Colliery Disaster: Two hundred four men and boys killed in a mining disaster, prompted a change in UK law which henceforth required all collieries to have at least two independent means of escape.
- 1878Russo-Turkish War (1877–78): Battle of Philippopolis: Captain Aleksandr Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- 1939The Irish Republican Army (IRA) begins a bombing and sabotage campaign in England.
- 1942Crash of TWA Flight 3, killing all 22 aboard, including film star Carole Lombard.
- 1945Adolf Hitler moves into his underground bunker, the so-called Führerbunker.
- 1969Soviet spacecraft Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5 perform the first-ever docking of manned spacecraft in orbit, the first-ever transfer of crew from one space vehicle to another, and the only time such a transfer was accomplished with a space walk.
- 1970Buckminster Fuller receives the Gold Medal award from the American Institute of Architects.
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Webb, Ronnie Dove, Marcel Dalio, Carl Betz, Marion Cotillard, Bobby Jameson, John Morgan, Gioacchino Conti, AJ Lamas, Mitch Lucker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 16, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1918 – Bobby Troup, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor (d. 1999); November 13, 1924 – Linda Christian, Mexican-American actress (d. 2011); January 12, 1950 – Greg X. Volz, American singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,028