Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1925 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,933 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,149 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Punisher - a Australian Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Punisher will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Punisher will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Stirling Silliphant
- 1922Ernesto Bonino
- 1936Michael White
- 1938Jô Soares
- 1946Katia Ricciarelli
- 1946Ronnie Milsap
- 1972Richard T. Jones
- 1974Kate Moss
- 1987Lauren McAvoy
- 1994Charlotte Best
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1923Gene Feist, American director and playwright, co-founded the Roundabout Theatre Company (d. 2014)
- 1930Mary Ann McMorrow, American lawyer and judge (d. 2013)
- 1953John Stephen Hill, Canadian actor
- 1953Robert Jay Mathews, American militant, founded The Order (d. 1984)
- 1958Andriy Bal, Ukrainian footballer and coach (d. 2014)
- 1959Sade Adu, Nigerian-English singer-songwriter and producer
- 1962Denis O'Hare, American-Irish actor and singer
- 1969Roy Jones, Jr., American boxer, rapper, and actor
- 1972Dameon Clarke, Canadian-American actor
- 1980Lin-Manuel Miranda, American actor, playwright, and composer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 27 BCGaius Julius Caesar Octavianus is granted the title Augustus by the Roman Senate, marking the beginning of the Roman Empire.
- 378General Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Tikal, enlarging the domain of King Spearthrower Owl of Teotihuacán.
- 1572Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk is tried for treason for his part in the Ridolfi plot to restore Catholicism in England.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Battle of Cape St. Vincent.
- 1786Virginia enacted the Statute for Religious Freedom authored by Thomas Jefferson.
- 1920The League of Nations holds its first council meeting in Paris, France.
- 1924Eleftherios Venizelos becomes Prime Minister of Greece for the fourth time.
- 1970Buckminster Fuller receives the Gold Medal award from the American Institute of Architects.
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
- 2003The Space Shuttle Columbia takes off for mission STS-107 which would be its final one. Columbia disintegrated 16 days later on re-entry.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexa PenaVega, Ryuichi Ogata, Lee Thompson Young, Cayetano, Eddie Bracken, Wadih El Safi, Austin Carlile, Masato Nakamura, Joan Baez, Kate Beahan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 16, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 20, 1908 – Lionel Hampton, American vibraphone player, pianist, bandleader, and actor (d. 2002); April 2, 1988 – Ellen Adarna, Filipino model and actress; October 13, 1960 – Katsuhisa Namase, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,213