Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1928 was a Monday and it was the 16th day of the year 1928. It was the 3rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 315 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,019 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,340 days or 31.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,152 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 24, 1959.
If a dog named Nosy - a Pocket Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 392 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nosy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nosy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Katy Jurado
- 1930Paula Tilbrook
- 1934Marilyn Horne
- 1938Jô Soares
- 1938Michael Pataki
- 1946Kabir Bedi
- 1956Jennifer Dale
- 1969Roy Jones, Jr.
- 1971Jonathan Mangum
- 1973Josie Davis
View the complete list of January 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1516Bayinnaung, Burmese king (d. 1581)
- 1728Niccolò Piccinni, Italian composer and educator (d. 1800)
- 1815Henry Halleck, American lawyer, general, and scholar (d. 1872)
- 1853Ian Standish Monteith Hamilton, Greek-English general (d. 1947)
- 1880Samuel Jones, American high jumper (d. 1954)
- 1906Johannes Brenner, Estonian footballer and pilot (d. 1975)
- 1916Philip Lucock, English-Australian minister and politician (d. 1996)
- 1924Katy Jurado, Mexican actress (d. 2002)
- 1930Clarence Ray Allen, American murderer (d. 2006)
- 1949Andrew Refshauge, Australian physician and politician, 13th Deputy Premier of New South Wales
View the complete list of January 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TIEDAF? Check your answers here: Word scramble TIEDAF. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492The first grammar of the Spanish language is presented to Queen Isabella I.
- 1572Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk is tried for treason for his part in the Ridolfi plot to restore Catholicism in England.
- 1581The English Parliament outlaws Roman Catholicism.
- 1761The British capture Pondichéry, India from the French.
- 1883The Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act, establishing the United States Civil Service, is passed.
- 1920The League of Nations holds its first council meeting in Paris, France.
- 1942Crash of TWA Flight 3, killing all 22 aboard, including film star Carole Lombard.
- 1969Soviet spacecraft Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5 perform the first-ever docking of manned spacecraft in orbit, the first-ever transfer of crew from one space vehicle to another, and the only time such a transfer was accomplished with a space walk.
- 2001Congolese President Laurent-Désiré Kabila is assassinated by one of his own bodyguards.
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
View the complete list of January 16 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fred Penner, Henry O'Neill, Último Dragón, Natalie Imbruglia, Peter Hermann, Peter Mullan, John Musker, Casey Kasem, Juris Fernandez, Josie Davis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 16, 1928.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th January 1928 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 11, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +128. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 7, 1943. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1850. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 16, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 16th day of 1928
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 3rd Monday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 315 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,019 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,340 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,152
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 24, 1959
- Age in dog years: 392 dog years old using a Pocket Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 11, 1941 (+128)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 7, 1943 (-135)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.I.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 10, 1995 – Haruna Kawaguchi, Japanese model and actress; November 15, 1928 – John Orchard, English actor (d. 1995); December 1, 1970 – Jouko Ahola, Finnish strongman and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,946