Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1930 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1930 was a Thursday and it was the 16th day of the year 1930. It was the 3rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1930 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,979 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,326 days or 31.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,150 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 24, 1961.
If a dog named Soulfullil - a Dogue de Bordeaux breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soulfullil will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Soulfullil will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Irving Rapper
- 1949Caroline Munro
- 1965Jill Sobule
- 1965Maxine Jones
- 1969Per "Dead" Ohlin
- 1972Richard T. Jones
- 1976Roselle Nava
- 1980Lin-Manuel Miranda
- 1982Birgitte Hjort Sørensen
- 1992Maja Keuc
View the complete list of January 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1093Isaac Komnenos, Byzantine son of Alexios I Komnenos (d. 1152)
- 1936Michael White, Scottish actor and producer
- 1953Robert Jay Mathews, American militant, founded The Order (d. 1984)
- 1957Ricardo Darín, Argentinian actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1959Juanita Bynum, American actress and singer
- 1968Rebecca Stead, American author
- 1972Salah Hissou, Moroccan runner
- 1974Kate Moss, English model and fashion designer
- 1980Lin-Manuel Miranda, American actor, playwright, and composer
- 1988Alex Gonzaga, Filipino actress, host, and writer
View the complete list of January 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wilma’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1786Virginia enacted the Statute for Religious Freedom authored by Thomas Jefferson.
- 1847John C. Frémont is appointed Governor of the new California Territory.
- 1919Temperance movement: The United States ratifies the Eighteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, authorizing Prohibition in the United States one year after ratification.
- 1920Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1945Adolf Hitler moves into his underground bunker, the so-called Führerbunker.
- 1969Soviet spacecraft Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5 perform the first-ever docking of manned spacecraft in orbit, the first-ever transfer of crew from one space vehicle to another, and the only time such a transfer was accomplished with a space walk.
- 1979The last Iranian Shah flees Iran with his family for good and relocates to Egypt.
- 1991The Coalition Forces go to war with Iraq, beginning the Gulf War (U.S. Time).
- 2001Congolese President Laurent-Désiré Kabila is assassinated by one of his own bodyguards.
- 2002The UN Security Council unanimously establishes an arms embargo and the freezing of assets of Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and the remaining members of the Taliban.
View the complete list of January 16 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16, and 1930 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ester Dean, A. K. Hangal, Josh Groban, Christos Dantis, Linda McCartney, Dave Dutton, Stephanie Pratt, Rosemary Leach, Ryu Seung-ryong, Wolfgang Ambros.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 16, 1930.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th January 1930 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 17, 1943. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 29, 1908. Your score is -201. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 64,146 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,147 times in the year 1930. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 16, 1930. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 16th day of 1930
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 3rd Thursday of 1930
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 33,979 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,326 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,150
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 24, 1961
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Dogue de Bordeaux breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: August 17, 1943 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 29, 1908 (-201)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 64,146 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,147 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.I.MCMXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1947 – Charlie Van Dyke, American actor and radio host; September 24, 1946 – Uschi Obermaier, German model and actress; December 18, 1975 – Sia, Australian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,848