Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1938 was a Sunday and it was the 16th day of the year 1938. It was the 3rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 302 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,648 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,883 days or 27.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,004 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 24, 1969.
If a dog named Malcolm - a Papillon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Malcolm will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Malcolm will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853Johnston Forbes-Robertson
- 1898Margaret Booth
- 1942René Angélil
- 1948Dalvanius Prime
- 1948John Carpenter
- 1949Caroline Munro
- 1950Robert Schimmel
- 1959Kimiko Ikegami
- 1964Deyan Nedelchev
- 1979Toshiki Kashu
View the complete list of January 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1885Zhou Zuoren, Chinese author and translator (d. 1967)
- 1898Irving Rapper, English-American director and producer (d. 1999)
- 1925James Robinson Risner, American general (d. 2013)
- 1937Francis George, American cardinal (d. 2015)
- 1942Barbara Lynn, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1962Denis O'Hare, American-Irish actor and singer
- 1962Paul Webb, English bass player (Talk Talk and .O.rang)
- 1972Greg Page, Australian singer and actor (The Wiggles)
- 1974Brent Hinds, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1981Jamie Lundmark, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of January 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1605The first edition of El ingenioso hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha (Book One of Don Quixote) by Miguel de Cervantes is published in Madrid, Spain.
- 1707The Scottish Parliament ratifies the Act of Union, paving the way for the creation of Great Britain.
- 1809Peninsular War: The British defeat the French at the Battle of La Coruña.
- 1862Hartley Colliery Disaster: Two hundred four men and boys killed in a mining disaster, prompted a change in UK law which henceforth required all collieries to have at least two independent means of escape.
- 1878Russo-Turkish War (1877–78): Battle of Philippopolis: Captain Aleksandr Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton’s expedition finds the magnetic South Pole.
- 1942Crash of TWA Flight 3, killing all 22 aboard, including film star Carole Lombard.
- 1945Adolf Hitler moves into his underground bunker, the so-called Führerbunker.
- 1969Soviet spacecraft Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5 perform the first-ever docking of manned spacecraft in orbit, the first-ever transfer of crew from one space vehicle to another, and the only time such a transfer was accomplished with a space walk.
- 2001Congolese President Laurent-Désiré Kabila is assassinated by one of his own bodyguards.
View the complete list of January 16 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16, and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fritz Weaver, Jean-Pierre Mader, Bhimsen Joshi, Stevie Lynn Jones, Manolis Rasoulis, Spencer Boldman, José Luis Perales, Lee "Shot" Williams, Chris Urbanowicz, Fernando Carrillo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 16, 1938.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th January 1938 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 12, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +211. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 18, 1916. Your incompatibility score is -131. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 900. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,214 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 62,265 times in the year 1938. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 16, 1938. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 16th day of 1938
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 3rd Sunday of 1938
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 302 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,648 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,883 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,004
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 24, 1969
- Age in dog years: 344 dog years old using a Papillon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 12, 1941 (+211)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 18, 1916 (-131)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,214 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 62,265 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1976 – Jessica Cauffiel, American actress and singer; March 25, 1960 – Peter O'Brien, Australian actor; August 17, 1964 – Colin James, Canadian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,772