Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1940 was a Tuesday and it was the 16th day of the year 1940. It was the 3rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 65 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,155 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,718 days or 26.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 987 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 24, 1971.
If a dog named Man - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 410 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Man will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Man will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Edward Gordon Craig
- 1925Harold Switzer
- 1938Michael Pataki
- 1946Katia Ricciarelli
- 1946Ronnie Milsap
- 1959Sade Adu
- 1964Deyan Nedelchev
- 1973Josie Davis
- 1975Greg Strause
- 1979Toshiki Kashu
View the complete list of January 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1885Zhou Zuoren, Chinese author and translator (d. 1967)
- 1914Roger Wagner, French-American conductor and educator (d. 1992)
- 1922Ernesto Bonino, Italian singer (d. 2008)
- 1959Lisa Milroy, Canadian painter and educator
- 1969Neil Back, English rugby player and coach
- 1981Bobby Zamora, English footballer
- 1981Jamie Lundmark, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1981Nick Valensi, American guitarist (The Strokes)
- 1985Simon Richter, Danish footballer
- 1988Li Xiaoxia, Chinese table tennis player
View the complete list of January 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Susan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1362A storm tide in the North Sea destroys the German city of Rungholt on the island of Strand.
- 1761The British capture Pondichéry, India from the French.
- 1786Virginia enacted the Statute for Religious Freedom authored by Thomas Jefferson.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton’s expedition finds the magnetic South Pole.
- 1938Benny Goodman, and his band, performed in concert at Carnegie Hall in New York City
- 1939The Irish Republican Army (IRA) begins a bombing and sabotage campaign in England.
- 1942Crash of TWA Flight 3, killing all 22 aboard, including film star Carole Lombard.
- 1964Hello, Dolly! (musical) starring Carol Channing opened on Broadway, beginning a run of 2,844 performances.
- 1979The last Iranian Shah flees Iran with his family for good and relocates to Egypt.
- 2003The Space Shuttle Columbia takes off for mission STS-107 which would be its final one. Columbia disintegrated 16 days later on re-entry.
View the complete list of January 16 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chiwoniso Maraire, Sebastian Bach, will.i.am, Kimito Totani, Avril Lavigne, Bessie Bardot, John Gale, Peter Doyle, Cansel Elçin, Keri Russell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 16, 1940.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th January 1940 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 12, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 10, 1954. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 16, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 16th day of 1940
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 3rd Tuesday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 65 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,155 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,718 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 987
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 24, 1971
- Age in dog years: 410 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 12, 1941 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 10, 1954 (-179)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.I.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1971 – Daniel Boucher, Canadian singer and actor; March 6, 1963 – D. L. Hughley, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; June 14, 1968 – Molly Glynn, American actress (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,879