Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 1942. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 78 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,429 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,476 days or 25.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 963 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 24, 1973.
If a dog named Bookie - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 328 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bookie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bookie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Diana Wynyard
- 1907Alexander Knox
- 1918Stirling Silliphant
- 1937Lorraine Bayly
- 1948Dalvanius Prime
- 1949Caroline Munro
- 1950Debbie Allen
- 1959Kimiko Ikegami
- 1965Jill Sobule
- 1984Kurt Travis
View the complete list of January 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1691Peter Scheemakers, Belgian sculptor (d. 1781)
- 1882Robert Lane, Canadian soccer player (d. 1940)
- 1946Katia Ricciarelli, Italian soprano and actress
- 1952Fuad II of Egypt
- 1956Ivan Safronov, Russian journalist and engineer (d. 2007)
- 1972Ezra Hendrickson, Vincentian footballer and manager
- 1976Martina Moravcová, Slovak swimmer
- 1979Jason Ward, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Preston, English singer-songwriter (The Ordinary Boys)
- 1984Miroslav Radović, Serbian footballer
View the complete list of January 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Hannah’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1707The Scottish Parliament ratifies the Act of Union, paving the way for the creation of Great Britain.
- 1761The British capture Pondichéry, India from the French.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Battle of Cape St. Vincent.
- 1809Peninsular War: The British defeat the French at the Battle of La Coruña.
- 1896Defeat of Cymru Fydd at South Wales Liberal Federation AGM, Newport, Monmouthshire.
- 1909Ernest Shackleton’s expedition finds the magnetic South Pole.
- 1945Adolf Hitler moves into his underground bunker, the so-called Führerbunker.
- 1991The Coalition Forces go to war with Iraq, beginning the Gulf War (U.S. Time).
- 2005Romanian university lecturer and novelist Adriana Iliescu gives birth at 66 to her daughter Eliza, breaking the record for the oldest birth mother in the world
- 2013An estimated 41 international workers are taken hostage in an attack in the town of In Aménas, Algeria.
View the complete list of January 16 historical events.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ennio Girolami, Peter Ustinov, Takahiro Yamada, Henry Hall, Julio Chávez, Sebastian Stan, Billy Bland, Eddie Albert, Randeep Hooda, Alex Etel.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 16, 1942.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th January 1942 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1955. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 16, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 16th day of 1942
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 60 days
- Age on next birthday: 78 years old
- Days since birth: 28,429 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,476 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 963
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 24, 1973
- Age in dog years: 328 dog years old using a Cesky Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1955 (-179)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.I.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1901 – Enrique Santos Discépolo, Argentine singer-songwriter, bandoneón player, and pianist (d. 1951); April 16, 1973 – Hirofumi Nojima, Japanese voice actor; February 25, 1975 – Chiemi Chiba, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,807