Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 1942. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,631 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,544 days or 26.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 970 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 24, 1973.
If a dog named Maddox - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maddox will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maddox will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Harold Switzer
- 1942René Angélil
- 1946Kabir Bedi
- 1946Ronnie Milsap
- 1950Debbie Allen
- 1974Brent Hinds
- 1982Birgitte Hjort Sørensen
- 1984Kurt Travis
- 1987Lauren McAvoy
View the complete list of January 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1834Robert R. Hitt, American politician, 13th United States Assistant Secretary of State (d. 1906)
- 1870Jüri Jaakson, Estonian businessman and politician, State Elder of Estonia (d. 1942)
- 1876Claude Buckenham, English cricketer and footballer (d. 1937)
- 1923Anthony Hecht, American soldier, poet, and academic (d. 2004)
- 1929Shigeru Kōyama, Japanese actor
- 1942René Angélil, Canadian singer and manager
- 1944Jill Tarter, American astronomer
- 1969Neil Back, English rugby player and coach
- 1988FKA twigs, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and producer
- 1992Maja Keuc, Slovenian singer
View the complete list of January 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eric’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 378General Siyaj K‘ak’conquers Tikal, enlarging the domain of King Spearthrower Owl of Teotihuacán.
- 929Emir Abd-ar-Rahman III established the Caliphate of Córdoba.
- 1556Philip II becomes King of Spain.
- 1605The first edition of El ingenioso hidalgo Don Quijote de la Mancha (Book One of Don Quixote) by Miguel de Cervantes is published in Madrid, Spain.
- 1883The Pendleton Civil Service Reform Act, establishing the United States Civil Service, is passed.
- 1900The United States Senate accepts the Anglo-German treaty of 1899 in which the United Kingdom renounces its claims to the Samoan islands.
- 1921The Marxist Left in Slovakia and the Transcarpathian Ukraine holds its founding congress in Ľubochňa.
- 1986First meeting of the Internet Engineering Task Force.
- 1991The Coalition Forces go to war with Iraq, beginning the Gulf War (U.S. Time).
- 1992El Salvador officials and rebel leaders sign the Chapultepec Peace Accords in Mexico City, Mexico ending the 12-year Salvadoran Civil War that claimed at least 75,000 lives.
View the complete list of January 16 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Changjo, Anne Feeney, Josh Homme, Mauro Giuliani, Dustin Lynch, Paul Blackthorne, Sidsel Endresen, Kathleen Madigan, Jenna Dewan, Malachi Throne.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 16, 1942.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th January 1942 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 10, 1955. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 16, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 16th day of 1942
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 224 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,631 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,544 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 970
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 24, 1973
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 10, 1955 (-179)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.I.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1960 – Ashley Crow, American actress; May 22, 1956 – Al Corley, American actor, singer, and producer; July 16, 1994 – Mark Indelicato, American actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,847