Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 1976. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 325 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,477 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,492 days or 15.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 558 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 24, 2007.
If a dog named Sudan - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sudan will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sudan will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Edward Gordon Craig
- 1918Allan Ekelund
- 1942René Angélil
- 1946Kabir Bedi
- 1948John Carpenter
- 1957Ricardo Darín
- 1969Per "Dead" Ohlin
- 1975Gillian Iliana Waters
- 1987Lauren McAvoy
View the complete list of January 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1903William Grover-Williams, English-French race car driver (d. 1945)
- 1929Shigeru Kōyama, Japanese actor
- 1944Judy Baar Topinka, American journalist and politician (d. 2014)
- 1952Fuad II of Egypt
- 1955Jerry M. Linenger, American captain, physician, and astronaut
- 1957Ricardo Darín, Argentinian actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1958Andris Šķēle, Latvian politician and businessman, former Prime Minister of Latvia
- 1968Rebecca Stead, American author
- 1983Andriy Rusol, Ukrainian footballer
- 1987Charlotte Henshaw, English swimmer
View the complete list of January 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters VZOSLANPIS? Check your answers here: Unscramble words VZOSLANPIS. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 550Gothic War: The Ostrogoths, under King Totila, conquer Rome after a long siege, by bribing the Isaurian garrison.
- 929Emir Abd-ar-Rahman III established the Caliphate of Córdoba.
- 1412The Medici family is appointed official banker of the Papacy.
- 1492The first grammar of the Spanish language is presented to Queen Isabella I.
- 1556Philip II becomes King of Spain.
- 1761The British capture Pondichéry, India from the French.
- 1921The Marxist Left in Slovakia and the Transcarpathian Ukraine holds its founding congress in Ľubochňa.
- 1970Buckminster Fuller receives the Gold Medal award from the American Institute of Architects.
- 1979The last Iranian Shah flees Iran with his family for good and relocates to Egypt.
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
View the complete list of January 16 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Colin Egglesfield, Mathé Altéry, Mireille Mathieu, Pilar Pallete, Irene Dunne, Valerie Concepcion, Cécile Aubry, Daniel Cudmore, Jacoby Shaddix, James Garner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 16, 1976.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th January 1976 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 10, 1948. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +193. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 20, 1957. Your score is -191. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Write the Songs by Barry Manilow as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 16th January 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 16, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 16th day of 1976
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 325 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,477 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,492 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 558
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 24, 2007
- Age in dog years: 222 dog years old using a Boykin Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: August 10, 1948 (+193)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 20, 1957 (-191)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: I Write the Songs by Barry Manilow (January 17, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.I.MCMLXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 8, 1963 – Joshua Kadison, American singer-songwriter and pianist; August 21, 1989 – Hayden Panettiere, American actress and singer; November 12, 1975 – Nina Brosh, Israeli model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,986