Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 16th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 91 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,232 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 380 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Edward Gordon Craig
- 1886John Hamilton
- 1920Elliott Reid
- 1950Damo Suzuki
- 1956Jennifer Dale
- 1969Per "Dead" Ohlin
- 1969Roy Jones, Jr.
- 1974Kate Moss
- 1988FKA twigs
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1093Isaac Komnenos, Byzantine son of Alexios I Komnenos (d. 1152)
- 1691Peter Scheemakers, Belgian sculptor (d. 1781)
- 1898Irving Rapper, English-American director and producer (d. 1999)
- 1929Shigeru Kōyama, Japanese actor
- 1937Francis George, American cardinal (d. 2015)
- 1957Mark Pawsey, English businessman and politician
- 1959Juanita Bynum, American actress and singer
- 1969Rich Ward, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fozzy, Stuck Mojo, and Adrenaline Mob)
- 1972Dameon Clarke, Canadian-American actor
- 1972Ruben Bagger, Danish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 550Gothic War: The Ostrogoths, under King Totila, conquer Rome after a long siege, by bribing the Isaurian garrison.
- 1412The Medici family is appointed official banker of the Papacy.
- 1492The first grammar of the Spanish language is presented to Queen Isabella I.
- 1547Ivan IV of Russia a.k.a. Ivan the Terrible becomes Czar of Russia.
- 1878Russo-Turkish War (1877–78): Battle of Philippopolis: Captain Aleksandr Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- 1896Defeat of Cymru Fydd at South Wales Liberal Federation AGM, Newport, Monmouthshire.
- 1920Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1970Buckminster Fuller receives the Gold Medal award from the American Institute of Architects.
- 1986First meeting of the Internet Engineering Task Force.
- 2003The Space Shuttle Columbia takes off for mission STS-107 which would be its final one. Columbia disintegrated 16 days later on re-entry.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ninja Sarasalo, Stephanie Cheng, Michael Lindsay-Hogg, Michael Fishman, Jason Stollsteimer, Emily Bett Rickards, Scott Miller, Federica Falzon, Kristen Miller, Kelly Brook.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 16, 1987.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake You Down by Gregory Abbott as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 17, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 21, 1951 – DeWayne Jessie, American actor; July 9, 1938 – Sanjeev Kumar, Indian actor (d. 1985); June 28, 1916 – Olle Björklund, Swedish actor and journalist (d. 1981).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,087