Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 1992 was a Thursday and it was the 16th day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,262 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 314 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Bedia Muvahhit
- 1898Margaret Booth
- 1922Ernesto Bonino
- 1956Jennifer Dale
- 1959Sade Adu
- 1975Gillian Iliana Waters
- 1976Roselle Nava
- 1984Kurt Travis
- 1989Yvonne Zima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1923Anthony Hecht, American soldier, poet, and academic (d. 2004)
- 1929Stanley Jeyaraja Tambiah, Sri Lankan anthropologist and academic (d. 2014)
- 1936Michael White, Scottish actor and producer
- 1944Judy Baar Topinka, American journalist and politician (d. 2014)
- 1954Wolfgang Schmidt, German discus thrower
- 1956Ivan Safronov, Russian journalist and engineer (d. 2007)
- 1970Ron Villone, American baseball player and coach
- 1979Toshiki Kashu, Japanese actor
- 1986Paula Pareto, Argentinian martial artist
- 1988Alex Gonzaga, Filipino actress, host, and writer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 750The army of Abdallah ibn Ali and Abu Awn Abd al-Malik ibn Yazid defeats that of Marwan II in the Battle of the Zab, bringing the Abbasid Revolution to completion.
- 1581The English Parliament outlaws Roman Catholicism.
- 1878Russo-Turkish War (1877–78): Battle of Philippopolis: Captain Aleksandr Burago with a squadron of Russian Imperial army dragoons liberates Plovdiv from Ottoman rule.
- 1900The United States Senate accepts the Anglo-German treaty of 1899 in which the United Kingdom renounces its claims to the Samoan islands.
- 1921The Marxist Left in Slovakia and the Transcarpathian Ukraine holds its founding congress in Ľubochňa.
- 1964Hello, Dolly! (musical) starring Carol Channing opened on Broadway, beginning a run of 2,844 performances.
- 1969Soviet spacecraft Soyuz 4 and Soyuz 5 perform the first-ever docking of manned spacecraft in orbit, the first-ever transfer of crew from one space vehicle to another, and the only time such a transfer was accomplished with a space walk.
- 1970Buckminster Fuller receives the Gold Medal award from the American Institute of Architects.
- 1992El Salvador officials and rebel leaders sign the Chapultepec Peace Accords in Mexico City, Mexico ending the 12-year Salvadoran Civil War that claimed at least 75,000 lives.
- 2001US President Bill Clinton awards former President Theodore Roosevelt a posthumous Medal of Honor for his service in the Spanish–American War.
View the complete list of historical events for January 16.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Annabelle Wallis, Tom Bailey, Rosa Grünberg, Sulakshana Pandit, Heath, David Bromberg, Vanessa Morgan, Franco Zeffirelli, Arsen Dedić, Captain Sensible.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 16, 1992.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Black or White by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1952 – Sidsel Endresen, Norwegian singer; October 10, 1946 – John Prine, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 30, 1997 – Jake Short, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 964