Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of January 2013 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 16, 2013 was a Wednesday and it was the 16th day of the year 2013. It was the 3rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2013 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 9 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,117 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,039 days or 2.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 106 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on September 24, 2044.
If a dog named Noz - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 61 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Noz will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Noz will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1872Edward Gordon Craig
- 1907Alexander Knox
- 1918Allan Ekelund
- 1944Jim Stafford
- 1948Dalvanius Prime
- 1959Kimiko Ikegami
- 1968David Chokachi
- 1971Jonathan Mangum
- 1974Kate Moss
- 1988Alex Gonzaga
View the complete list of January 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 16.
- 1926O. P. Nayyar, Indian director and composer (d. 2007)
- 1930Paula Tilbrook, English actress
- 1943Gavin Bryars, English bassist and composer
- 1947Magdalen Nabb, English author and educator (d. 2007)
- 1949Andrew Refshauge, Australian physician and politician, 13th Deputy Premier of New South Wales
- 1956Martin Jol, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1969Stevie Jackson, Scottish guitarist and songwriter (Belle and Sebastian and The Vaselines)
- 1976Martina Moravcová, Slovak swimmer
- 1979Aaliyah, American singer, dancer, and actress (d. 2001)
- 1985Joe Flacco, American football player
View the complete list of January 16 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OFJJJOAQGIA? Check your answers here: Word solver OFJJJOAQGIA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1492The first grammar of the Spanish language is presented to Queen Isabella I.
- 1556Philip II becomes King of Spain.
- 1572Thomas Howard, 4th Duke of Norfolk is tried for treason for his part in the Ridolfi plot to restore Catholicism in England.
- 1581The English Parliament outlaws Roman Catholicism.
- 1786Virginia enacted the Statute for Religious Freedom authored by Thomas Jefferson.
- 1896Defeat of Cymru Fydd at South Wales Liberal Federation AGM, Newport, Monmouthshire.
- 1920Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Incorporated was founded on the campus of Howard University.
- 1991The Coalition Forces go to war with Iraq, beginning the Gulf War (U.S. Time).
- 1992El Salvador officials and rebel leaders sign the Chapultepec Peace Accords in Mexico City, Mexico ending the 12-year Salvadoran Civil War that claimed at least 75,000 lives.
- 2002The UN Security Council unanimously establishes an arms embargo and the freezing of assets of Osama bin Laden, al-Qaeda, and the remaining members of the Taliban.
View the complete list of January 16 historical events.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 16, and 2013 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey, Iwan Rheon, Monica Keena, Don Moen, Lily Tomlin, Michael Sheen, Kelly Asbury, Verka Serduchka, Akiko Yajima, Jacob Rica.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 16 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 16, 2013.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th January 2013 is Carnation for friendship.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,092,128,094. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 2013). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,428,588 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2013. The estimated number of babies born on 16th January 2013 is 384,736. That’s equivalent to 267 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 21,213 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 18,241 times in the year 2013. Any chance you are Sophia or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 16, 2013. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 16th day of 2013
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 3rd Wednesday of 2013
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 170 days
- Age on next birthday: 9 years old
- Days since birth: 3,117 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,039 days
- Years spent sleeping: 2.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 106
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 24, 2044
- Age in dog years: 61 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- 2013 world population: 7,092,128,094
- Number one song: Locked Out of Heaven by Bruno Mars (January 19, 2013)
- Babies born in 2013: 140,428,588
- Babies born in 2013 every day: 384,736
- Babies born in 2013 every minute: 267
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 21,213 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 18,241 babies
- Roman numerals: XVI.I.MMXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1935 – Diane Ladd, American actress; March 25, 1960 – Peter O'Brien, Australian actor; September 12, 1947 – Bjørn Floberg, Norwegian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,907