Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 17th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 235 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,386 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,266 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Azu - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 479 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Azu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Azu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1863Constantin Stanislavski
- 1867Carl Laemmle
- 1921Herbert Ellis
- 1959Susanna Hoffs
- 1960Chatchai Plengpanich
- 1962Ari Up
- 1966Joshua Malina
- 1971Lil Jon
- 1977Leigh Whannell
- 1997Jack Vidgen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1828Ede Reményi, Hungarian violinist and composer (d. 1898)
- 1882Noah Beery, Sr., American actor and singer (d. 1946)
- 1911Busher Jackson, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1966)
- 1918Keith Joseph, English lawyer and politician, Secretary of State for Education (d. 1994)
- 1936John Boyd, English academic and diplomat, British ambassador to Japan
- 1950Luis López Nieves, Puerto Rican author and academic
- 1956Jonathan Linsley, English actor
- 1974Vesko Kountchev, Bulgarian viola player, composer, and producer (Amparanoia)
- 1980Zooey Deschanel, American singer-songwriter and actress (She & Him)
- 1982Hwanhee, South Korean singer and actor (Fly to the Sky)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 38 BCOctavian divorces his wife Scribonia and marries Livia Drusilla, ending the fragile peace between the Second Triumvirate and Sextus Pompey.
- 1524Giovanni da Verrazzano sets sail westward from Madeira to find a sea route to the Pacific Ocean.
- 1608Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia surprises an Oromo army at Ebenat; his army reportedly kills 12,000 Oromo at the cost of 400 of his men.
- 1929Popeye the Sailor Man, a cartoon character created by E. C. Segar, first appears in the Thimble Theatre comic strip.
- 1941Franco-Thai War: French forces inflict a decisive defeat over the Royal Thai Navy.
- 1981President of the Philippines Ferdinand Marcos lifts martial law eight years and five months after declaring it.
- 1982“Cold Sunday”: in numerous cities in the United States temperatures fall to their lowest levels in over 100 years.
- 19941994 Northridge earthquake: A magnitude 6.7 earthquake hits Northridge, California.
- 1996The Czech Republic applies for membership of the European Union.
- 2008British Airways Flight 38 crash lands just short of London Heathrow Airport in England with no fatalities. It is the first complete hull loss of a Boeing 777.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: The Iron Sheik, Ann Blyth, Tuesday Knight, John Quade, Jessica Biel, Trace Cyrus, James Wan, Lee Jung-shin, Brian Rix, Baron Rix, Dana Eskelson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 17, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 22, 1992 – Shiori Kutsuna, Japanese-Australian actress and idol; April 12, 1956 – Andy García, Cuban-American actor, singer, director, and producer; March 21, 1920 – Manolis Chiotis, Greek singer-songwriter and bouzouki player (d. 1970).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,173