Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 17th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,317 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,264 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Bracket - a Brittany breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 479 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bracket will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bracket will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Stuart Nisbet
- 1943Chris Montez
- 1947Jane Elliot
- 1955Steve Earle
- 1956Mitch Vogel
- 1967Song Kang-ho
- 1980Zooey Deschanel
- 1991Willa Fitzgerald
- 1993Frankie Cocozza
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1834August Weismann, German biologist, zoologist, and geneticist (d. 1914)
- 1857Eugene Augustin Lauste, French-American engineer (d. 1935)
- 1863David Lloyd George, English lawyer and politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1945)
- 1908Cus D'Amato, American boxing manager and trainer (d. 1985)
- 1914Anacleto Angelini, Italian-Chilean businessman (d. 2007)
- 1933Shari Lewis, American actress, puppeteer, and television host (d. 1998)
- 1959Momoe Yamaguchi, Japanese singer and actress
- 1973Liz Ellis, Australian netball player
- 1974Vesko Kountchev, Bulgarian viola player, composer, and producer (Amparanoia)
- 1988Will Genia, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Battle of Cowpens – Continental troops under Brigadier General Daniel Morgan defeat British forces under Lieutenant Colonel Banastre Tarleton at the battle in South Carolina.
- 1799Maltese patriot Dun Mikiel Xerri, along with a number of other patriots, is executed.
- 1903El Yunque National Forest in Puerto Rico becomes part of the United States National Forest System as the Luquillo Forest Reserve.
- 1912Captain Robert Falcon Scott reaches the South Pole, one month after Roald Amundsen.
- 1917The United States pays Denmark 25 million for the Virgin Islands.
- 1929Popeye the Sailor Man, a cartoon character created by E. C. Segar, first appears in the Thimble Theatre comic strip.
- 1943World War II: Greek submarine Papanikolis captures the 200-ton sailing vessel Agios Stefanos and mans her with part of her crew.
- 1949The Goldbergs, the first sitcom on American television, airs for the first time.
- 1991Gulf War: Operation Desert Storm begins early in the morning. Iraq fires eight Scud missiles into Israel in an unsuccessful bid to provoke Israeli retaliation.
- 2010Rioting begins between Muslim and Christian groups in Jos, Nigeria, resulting in at least 200 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shirley Goodman, Kimberly Elise, Alim Qasimov, Carey Bell, Mike Jones, Dean Paul Martin, Mehcad Brooks, Corey Haim, Bruce Reitherman, Julie London.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 17, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1937 – Doreen Wells, English ballerina and actress; October 19, 1961 – Sunny Deol, Indian actor and producer; April 22, 1979 – Daniel Johns, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Silverchair and The Dissociatives).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,165