Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 17th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 148 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,108 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,257 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Carl Laemmle
- 1934Stuart Nisbet
- 1939Maury Povich
- 1956Paul Young
- 1959Momoe Yamaguchi
- 1960Tracey Moore
- 1963Kai Hansen
- 1966Stephin Merritt
- 1971Sylvie Testud
- 1973Cuauhtémoc Blanco
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1659Antonio Veracini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1745)
- 1733Thomas Linley the elder English singer and conductor (d. 1795)
- 1867Sir Alfred Rawlinson, 3rd Baronet, English colonel, pilot, and polo player (d. 1934)
- 1923Carol Raye, English-Australian actress
- 1926Moira Shearer, Scottish ballerina and actress (d. 2006)
- 1927Thomas Anthony Dooley III, American physician and humanitarian (d. 1961)
- 1968Jane Salumäe, Estonian runner
- 1968Svetlana Masterkova, Russian runner
- 1971Lil Jon, American rapper
- 1981Warren Feeney, Northern Irish footballer, manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 38 BCOctavian divorces his wife Scribonia and marries Livia Drusilla, ending the fragile peace between the Second Triumvirate and Sextus Pompey.
- 1781American Revolutionary War: Battle of Cowpens – Continental troops under Brigadier General Daniel Morgan defeat British forces under Lieutenant Colonel Banastre Tarleton at the battle in South Carolina.
- 1852The United Kingdom recognizes the independence of the Boer colonies of the Transvaal.
- 1912Captain Robert Falcon Scott reaches the South Pole, one month after Roald Amundsen.
- 1929Inayatullah Khan, king of the Emirate of Afghanistan abdicates the throne after only three days.
- 1929Popeye the Sailor Man, a cartoon character created by E. C. Segar, first appears in the Thimble Theatre comic strip.
- 1949The Goldbergs, the first sitcom on American television, airs for the first time.
- 1950The Great Brink’s Robbery: Eleven thieves steal more than 2 million from an armored car company’s offices in Boston.
- 1966Palomares incident: A B-52 bomber collides with a KC-135 Stratotanker over Spain, killing seven airmen, and dropping three 70-kiloton nuclear bombs near the town of Palomares and another one into the sea.
- 1996The Czech Republic applies for membership of the European Union.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Yellow Drizzle Altos? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Elyse Knox, Michael Byrne, Jean Stapleton, Andre Braugher, Yanina González, Emraan Hashmi, Rachel Trachtenburg, Maryam Hassouni, Barney Harwood, KZ Tandingan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 17, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 21, 1951 – Robin Williams, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2014); December 29, 1990 – Allen Kim, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (U-KISS and Xing); July 28, 1978 – Hitomi Yaida, Japanese singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,029