Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1916 was a Monday and it was the 17th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 238 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,018 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,254 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Noah Beery, Sr.
- 1943Geoffrey Deuel
- 1944Françoise Hardy
- 1959Susanna Hoffs
- 1962Ari Up
- 1963Kai Hansen
- 1964Michelle Fairley
- 1980Zooey Deschanel
- 1984Calvin Harris
- 1991Willa Fitzgerald
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1574Robert Fludd, English physician, astrologer, and mathematician (d. 1637)
- 1612Thomas Fairfax, English general and politician (d. 1671)
- 1879Burt McKinnie, American golfer (d. 1946)
- 1926Moira Shearer, Scottish ballerina and actress (d. 2006)
- 1949Gyude Bryant, Liberian businessman and politician (d. 2014)
- 1957Keith Chegwin, English television host and actor
- 1968Rowan Pelling, English journalist and author
- 1968Svetlana Masterkova, Russian runner
- 1971Sylvie Testud, French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1989Hollie-Jay Bowes, English singer-songwriter and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 38 BCOctavian divorces his wife Scribonia and marries Livia Drusilla, ending the fragile peace between the Second Triumvirate and Sextus Pompey.
- 1562France recognizes the Huguenots by the Edict of Saint-Germain.
- 1904Anton Chekhov’s The Cherry Orchard receives its premiere performance at the Moscow Art Theatre.
- 1941Franco-Thai War: French forces inflict a decisive defeat over the Royal Thai Navy.
- 1944World War II: Allied forces launch the first of four assaults on Monte Cassino with the intention of breaking through the Winter Line and seizing Rome, an effort that would ultimately take four months and cost 105,000 Allied casualties.
- 1945Swedish diplomat Raoul Wallenberg is taken into Soviet custody while in Hungary; he is never publicly seen again.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces capture the almost completely destroyed Polish city of Warsaw.
- 1961Former Congolese Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba is murdered in circumstances suggesting the support and complicity of the governments of Belgium and the United States.
- 1966Palomares incident: A B-52 bomber collides with a KC-135 Stratotanker over Spain, killing seven airmen, and dropping three 70-kiloton nuclear bombs near the town of Palomares and another one into the sea.
- 1969Black Panther Party members Bunchy Carter and John Huggins are killed during a meeting in Campbell Hall on the campus of UCLA.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Howie Day, Kostas Sommer, Gregory Peck, Jason Marsden, Lila McCann, Wil Horneff, Vinay Rai, Mae Clarke, Lisa Bund, Eddie Holland.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 17, 1916.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 14, 1968 – Catherine Bell, English-American actress and producer; July 8, 1981 – Dagmar Oja, Estonian singer; August 5, 1967 – Thomas Lang, Austrian drummer and producer (stOrk and Vienna Art Orchestra).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 906