Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 17th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 91 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,973 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1882Noah Beery, Sr.
- 1932Sheree North
- 1943Geoffrey Deuel
- 1949Andy Kaufman
- 1957Keith Chegwin
- 1960Tracey Moore
- 1966Joshua Malina
- 1977Leigh Whannell
- 1997Jack Vidgen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1640Jonathan Singletary Dunham, American settler (d. 1724)
- 1793Antonio José Martínez, Spanish-American priest, rancher and politician (d. 1867)
- 1914Anacleto Angelini, Italian-Chilean businessman (d. 2007)
- 1920Corsica Joe, French-American wrestler (d. 2010)
- 1921Lorna Cooke deVaron, American conductor and educator
- 1926Newton N. Minow, American lawyer and politician
- 1959Momoe Yamaguchi, Japanese singer and actress
- 1969Lukas Moodysson, Swedish director, screenwriter, and author
- 1971Sylvie Testud, French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1989Taylor Jordan, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 38 BCOctavian divorces his wife Scribonia and marries Livia Drusilla, ending the fragile peace between the Second Triumvirate and Sextus Pompey.
- 1648England’s Long Parliament passes the “Vote of No Addresses”, breaking off negotiations with King Charles I and thereby setting the scene for the second phase of the English Civil War.
- 1799Maltese patriot Dun Mikiel Xerri, along with a number of other patriots, is executed.
- 1852The United Kingdom recognizes the independence of the Boer colonies of the Transvaal.
- 1929Inayatullah Khan, king of the Emirate of Afghanistan abdicates the throne after only three days.
- 1949The Goldbergs, the first sitcom on American television, airs for the first time.
- 1981President of the Philippines Ferdinand Marcos lifts martial law eight years and five months after declaring it.
- 1991Gulf War: Operation Desert Storm begins early in the morning. Iraq fires eight Scud missiles into Israel in an unsuccessful bid to provoke Israeli retaliation.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: Matt Drudge breaks the story of the Bill Clinton–Monica Lewinsky affair on his website The Drudge Report.
- 2002Mount Nyiragongo erupts in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, displacing an estimated 400,000 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kenta Hamano, Trevor Bannister, Daniel Bedingfield, Julia Zemiro, Jason Manford, Jo O'Meara, Wade MacNeil, Rakan Rushaidat, Nil Karaibrahimgil, Doug Aldrich.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 17, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1175. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1976 – Kristin Sutton, American actress; April 11, 1994 – Lindsey Wixson, American model; May 9, 1975 – Chris Diamantopoulos, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,074