Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1926 was a Sunday and it was the 17th day of the year 1926. It was the 3rd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,943 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,648 days or 31.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,183 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 25, 1957.
If a dog named Shao - a Schnoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 478 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Shao will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Shao will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Herbert Ellis
- 1939Maury Povich
- 1943Geoffrey Deuel
- 1947Jane Elliot
- 1949Andy Kaufman
- 1956Jonathan Linsley
- 1959Momoe Yamaguchi
- 1972Benno Fürmann
- 1985Simone Simons
- 1993Frankie Cocozza
View the complete list of January 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1860Douglas Hyde, Irish academic and politician, 1st President of Ireland (d. 1949)
- 1918Keith Joseph, English lawyer and politician, Secretary of State for Education (d. 1994)
- 1925Edgar Ray Killen, American Ku Klux Klan organizer
- 1942Nigel McCulloch, English bishop
- 1943Chris Montez, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1944Ann Oakley, English sociologist, author, and academic
- 1971Lil Jon, American rapper
- 1977Leigh Whannell, Australian actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Zooey Deschanel, American singer-songwriter and actress (She & Him)
- 1983Álvaro Arbeloa, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of January 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Zoe’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 38 BCOctavian divorces his wife Scribonia and marries Livia Drusilla, ending the fragile peace between the Second Triumvirate and Sextus Pompey.
- 1811Mexican War of Independence: In the Battle of Calderón Bridge, a heavily outnumbered Spanish force of 6,000 troops defeats nearly 100,000 Mexican revolutionaries.
- 1873A group of Modoc warriors defeats the United States Army in the First Battle of the Stronghold, part of the Modoc War.
- 1885A British force defeats a large Dervish army at the Battle of Abu Klea in the Sudan.
- 1893Lorrin A. Thurston, along with the Citizens’ Committee of Public Safety led the Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii and the government of Queen Liliuokalani.
- 1912Captain Robert Falcon Scott reaches the South Pole, one month after Roald Amundsen.
- 1943World War II: Greek submarine Papanikolis captures the 200-ton sailing vessel Agios Stefanos and mans her with part of her crew.
- 1945Swedish diplomat Raoul Wallenberg is taken into Soviet custody while in Hungary; he is never publicly seen again.
- 1966Palomares incident: A B-52 bomber collides with a KC-135 Stratotanker over Spain, killing seven airmen, and dropping three 70-kiloton nuclear bombs near the town of Palomares and another one into the sea.
- 19941994 Northridge earthquake: A magnitude 6.7 earthquake hits Northridge, California.
View the complete list of January 17 historical events.
Curious about this Lime Green Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gogi Grant, Shane Black, William S. Hart, Kayoko Shiraishi, Panos Kiamos, Tuğçe Kazaz, Skip James, Paul F. Tompkins, Billy Laughlin, David Draiman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 17, 1926.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th January 1926 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +165. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 19, 1934. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 17, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 17th day of 1926
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 3rd Sunday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 121 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,943 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,648 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,183
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 25, 1957
- Age in dog years: 478 dog years old using a Schnoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1911 (+165)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 19, 1934 (-146)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.I.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1935 – Ali Nassirian, Iranian actor and screenwriter; December 7, 1964 – Patrick Fabian, American actor; November 3, 1949 – Mike Evans, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,892