Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 17th day of the year 1941. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,584 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,528 days or 26.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 968 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 25, 1972.
If a dog named Hershy - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hershy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hershy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Herbert Ellis
- 1927Eartha Kitt
- 1962Ari Up
- 1962Jim Carrey
- 1966Shabba Ranks
- 1967Song Kang-ho
- 1971Kid Rock
- 1971Youki Kudoh
- 1972Ken Hirai
- 1993Frankie Cocozza
View the complete list of January 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1501Leonhart Fuchs, German physician and botanist (d. 1566)
- 1908Cus D'Amato, American boxing manager and trainer (d. 1985)
- 1914Anacleto Angelini, Italian-Chilean businessman (d. 2007)
- 1914Paul Royle, Australian lieutenant and pilot (d. 2015)
- 1923Carol Raye, English-Australian actress
- 1949Gyude Bryant, Liberian businessman and politician (d. 2014)
- 1952Ryuichi Sakamoto, Japanese pianist, composer, producer, and actor (Yellow Magic Orchestra)
- 1970Masaaki Mochizuki, Japanese wrestler
- 1982Amanda Wilkinson, Canadian singer (The Wilkinsons and Small Town Pistols)
- 1994Gasan Magomedov, Russian footballer (d. 2015)
View the complete list of January 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1773Captain James Cook and his crew become the first Europeans to sail below the Antarctic Circle.
- 1811Mexican War of Independence: In the Battle of Calderón Bridge, a heavily outnumbered Spanish force of 6,000 troops defeats nearly 100,000 Mexican revolutionaries.
- 1917The United States pays Denmark 25 million for the Virgin Islands.
- 1918Finnish Civil War: The first serious battles take place between the Red Guards and the White Guard.
- 1929Popeye the Sailor Man, a cartoon character created by E. C. Segar, first appears in the Thimble Theatre comic strip.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces capture the almost completely destroyed Polish city of Warsaw.
- 1949The Goldbergs, the first sitcom on American television, airs for the first time.
- 1991Gulf War: Operation Desert Storm begins early in the morning. Iraq fires eight Scud missiles into Israel in an unsuccessful bid to provoke Israeli retaliation.
- 19941994 Northridge earthquake: A magnitude 6.7 earthquake hits Northridge, California.
- 2008British Airways Flight 38 crash lands just short of London Heathrow Airport in England with no fatalities. It is the first complete hull loss of a Boeing 777.
View the complete list of January 17 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pushkar Lele, Gábor Agárdy, Dolores Hope, Mark McGuinn, Doreen Tracey, Ernie Sabella, Lex Shrapnel, Josh Charles, Giorgio Tozzi, Henry Lytton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 17, 1941.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th January 1941 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +194. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 27, 1954. Your incompatibility score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 17, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 17th day of 1941
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 270 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,584 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,528 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 968
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 25, 1972
- Age in dog years: 332 dog years old using a Yorkipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (+194)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 27, 1954 (-188)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 25, 1964 – Michael Boatman, American actor; October 30, 1911 – Ruth Hussey, American actress (d. 2005); April 11, 1978 – Brett Claywell, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,884