Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 17th day of the year 1941. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 117 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,198 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,066 days or 27.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,022 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 25, 1972.
If a dog named Julianne - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Julianne will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Julianne will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wyatt’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Warren Hull
- 1927Eartha Kitt
- 1948Jim Ladd
- 1956Mitch Vogel
- 1960John Crawford
- 1962Ari Up
- 1977Leigh Whannell
- 1986Max Adler
- 1993Frankie Cocozza
View the complete list of January 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1484George Spalatin, German priest and reformer (d. 1545)
- 1501Leonhart Fuchs, German physician and botanist (d. 1566)
- 1712John Stanley, English organist and composer (d. 1786)
- 1901Aron Gurwitsch, Lithuanian-American philosopher and author (d. 1973)
- 1927Harlan Mathews, American lawyer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1938Percy Qoboza, South African journalist and author (d. 1988)
- 1940Tabaré Vázquez, Uruguayan politician, 39th President of Uruguay
- 1957Ann Nocenti, American journalist and author
- 1960John Crawford, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Berlin)
- 1967Song Kang-ho, South Korean actor
View the complete list of January 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1287King Alfonso III of Aragon invades Minorca.
- 1852The United Kingdom recognizes the independence of the Boer colonies of the Transvaal.
- 1943World War II: Greek submarine Papanikolis captures the 200-ton sailing vessel Agios Stefanos and mans her with part of her crew.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces capture the almost completely destroyed Polish city of Warsaw.
- 1969Black Panther Party members Bunchy Carter and John Huggins are killed during a meeting in Campbell Hall on the campus of UCLA.
- 1983The tallest department store in the world, Hudson’s flagship store in downtown Detroit, closes due to high cost of operating.
- 1991Gulf War: Operation Desert Storm begins early in the morning. Iraq fires eight Scud missiles into Israel in an unsuccessful bid to provoke Israeli retaliation.
- 19941994 Northridge earthquake: A magnitude 6.7 earthquake hits Northridge, California.
- 2008British Airways Flight 38 crash lands just short of London Heathrow Airport in England with no fatalities. It is the first complete hull loss of a Boeing 777.
- 2010Rioting begins between Muslim and Christian groups in Jos, Nigeria, resulting in at least 200 deaths.
View the complete list of January 17 historical events.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Wolfgang Reitherman, Gábor Agárdy, Keke Wyatt, Yoriko Douguchi, Peter Masterson, Michael Imperioli, Victoria Mallory, Tamzin Outhwaite, Nathan Jung, David Collings.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 17, 1941.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th January 1941 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 15, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +194. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 27, 1954. Your score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1800. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 17, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 17th day of 1941
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 117 days
- Age on next birthday: 83 years old
- Days since birth: 30,198 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,066 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,022
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 25, 1972
- Age in dog years: 389 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 15, 1941 (+194)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 27, 1954 (-188)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.I.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 6, 1964 – Rosie Perez, American actress, dancer, and director; May 14, 1983 – Anahí, Mexican singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (RBD); December 25, 1943 – Hanna Schygulla, German actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,801