Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1944 was a Monday and it was the 17th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 233 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,796 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 907 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1733Thomas Linley the elder
- 1933Shari Lewis
- 1943Geoffrey Deuel
- 1949Mick Taylor
- 1960John Crawford
- 1974Vesko Kountchev
- 1975Rami Yacoub
- 1978Carolina "Pampita" Ardohaín
- 1986Hale Appleman
- 1991Willa Fitzgerald
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1659Antonio Veracini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1745)
- 1863Constantin Stanislavski, Russian actor and director (d. 1938)
- 1905Ray Cunningham, American baseball player (d. 2005)
- 1918George M. Leader, American soldier and politician, 36th Governor of Pennsylvania (d. 2013)
- 1940Kipchoge Keino, Kenyan runner
- 1952Ryuichi Sakamoto, Japanese pianist, composer, producer, and actor (Yellow Magic Orchestra)
- 1966Joshua Malina, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1967Song Kang-ho, South Korean actor
- 1984Calvin Harris, Scottish singer-songwriter, DJ, and producer
- 1985Kangin, South Korean singer, dancer, and actor (Super Junior)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1524Giovanni da Verrazzano sets sail westward from Madeira to find a sea route to the Pacific Ocean.
- 1608Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia surprises an Oromo army at Ebenat; his army reportedly kills 12,000 Oromo at the cost of 400 of his men.
- 1648England’s Long Parliament passes the “Vote of No Addresses”, breaking off negotiations with King Charles I and thereby setting the scene for the second phase of the English Civil War.
- 1799Maltese patriot Dun Mikiel Xerri, along with a number of other patriots, is executed.
- 1918Finnish Civil War: The first serious battles take place between the Red Guards and the White Guard.
- 1929Popeye the Sailor Man, a cartoon character created by E. C. Segar, first appears in the Thimble Theatre comic strip.
- 1945Swedish diplomat Raoul Wallenberg is taken into Soviet custody while in Hungary; he is never publicly seen again.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces capture the almost completely destroyed Polish city of Warsaw.
- 1983The tallest department store in the world, Hudson’s flagship store in downtown Detroit, closes due to high cost of operating.
- 1991Harald V becomes King of Norway on the death of his father, Olav V.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Choco Sprinkle Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Amandes, Gary Olsen, K. T. Oslin, Roma Downey, Erik Knudsen, Northern Calloway, Dolph Lundgren, Jean Leloup, Jane White, Adelaide Neilson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 17, 1944.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 30, 1975 – Maria Thayer, American actress; October 30, 1915 – Jane Randolph, American-Swiss actress and singer (d. 2009); March 4, 1913 – John Garfield, American actor and singer (d. 1952).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 907