Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1952 was a Thursday and it was the 17th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,166 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 818 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Quing - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 284 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Quing will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Quing will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1863Constantin Stanislavski
- 1882Noah Beery, Sr.
- 1917M. G. Ramachandran
- 1927Eartha Kitt
- 1927Norman Kaye
- 1939Maury Povich
- 1957Keith Chegwin
- 1960Tracey Moore
- 1978Carolina "Pampita" Ardohaín
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1612Thomas Fairfax, English general and politician (d. 1671)
- 1820Anne Brontë, English author and poet (d. 1849)
- 1924Rik De Saedeleer, Belgian footballer and journalist (d. 2013)
- 1934Zlatko Papec, Croatian footballer and manager (d. 2013)
- 1954Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., American lawyer, radio host, and environmentalist
- 1957Keith Chegwin, English television host and actor
- 1959Susanna Hoffs, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (The Bangles and Ming Tea)
- 1971Richard Burns, English race car driver (d. 2005)
- 1975Freddy Rodriguez, American actor and producer
- 1985Simone Simons, Dutch singer-songwriter (Epica)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 38 BCOctavian divorces his wife Scribonia and marries Livia Drusilla, ending the fragile peace between the Second Triumvirate and Sextus Pompey.
- 395Emperor Theodosius I dies in Mediolanum (Milan), the Roman Empire is re-divided into an eastern and a western half. The Eastern Roman Empire is centered in Constantinople under Arcadius, son of Theodosius, and the Western Roman Empire in Mediolanum under Honorius, his brother (aged 10).
- 1562France recognizes the Huguenots by the Edict of Saint-Germain.
- 1799Maltese patriot Dun Mikiel Xerri, along with a number of other patriots, is executed.
- 1885A British force defeats a large Dervish army at the Battle of Abu Klea in the Sudan.
- 1929Popeye the Sailor Man, a cartoon character created by E. C. Segar, first appears in the Thimble Theatre comic strip.
- 1946The UN Security Council holds its first session.
- 1966Palomares incident: A B-52 bomber collides with a KC-135 Stratotanker over Spain, killing seven airmen, and dropping three 70-kiloton nuclear bombs near the town of Palomares and another one into the sea.
- 1995The Great Hanshin earthquake: A magnitude 7.3 earthquake occurs near Kobe, Japan, causing extensive property damage and killing 6,434 people.
- 2008British Airways Flight 38 crash lands just short of London Heathrow Airport in England with no fatalities. It is the first complete hull loss of a Boeing 777.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Redd Foxx, Shalane McCall, Cole Vosbury, Shannon Tweed, Sara Foster, Twinkle Khanna, William Bogert, Irène Jacob, Irwin Winkler, Serri.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 17, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 975. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1906 – Klaudia Taev, Estonian opera singer and educator (d. 1985); March 30, 1955 – Marilou Diaz-Abaya, Filipino director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012); July 22, 1964 – Adam Godley, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194