Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1952 was a Thursday and it was the 17th day of the year 1952. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 89 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,018 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 813 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Geoffrey Deuel
- 1948Jim Ladd
- 1955Steve Earle
- 1956Paul Young
- 1957Keith Chegwin
- 1957Steve Harvey
- 1966Joshua Malina
- 1967Richard Hawley
- 1972Benno Fürmann
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1719William Vernon, American businessman (d. 1806)
- 1857Eugene Augustin Lauste, French-American engineer (d. 1935)
- 1865Sir Charles Fergusson, 7th Baronet, English general and politician, 3rd Governor-General of New Zealand (d. 1951)
- 1907Henk Badings, Indonesian-Dutch composer and engineer (d. 1987)
- 1933Shari Lewis, American actress, puppeteer, and television host (d. 1998)
- 1955Steve Earle, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor
- 1966António Zeferino, Cape Verdean runner
- 1972Benno Fürmann, German actor
- 1973Chris Bowen, Australian politician, 37th Treasurer of Australia
- 1975Rami Yacoub, Swedish songwriter and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1287King Alfonso III of Aragon invades Minorca.
- 1595Henry IV of France declares war on Spain.
- 1811Mexican War of Independence: In the Battle of Calderón Bridge, a heavily outnumbered Spanish force of 6,000 troops defeats nearly 100,000 Mexican revolutionaries.
- 1852The United Kingdom recognizes the independence of the Boer colonies of the Transvaal.
- 1913Raymond Poincaré is elected President of France.
- 1929Popeye the Sailor Man, a cartoon character created by E. C. Segar, first appears in the Thimble Theatre comic strip.
- 1961Former Congolese Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba is murdered in circumstances suggesting the support and complicity of the governments of Belgium and the United States.
- 1991Harald V becomes King of Norway on the death of his father, Olav V.
- 19941994 Northridge earthquake: A magnitude 6.7 earthquake hits Northridge, California.
- 2002Mount Nyiragongo erupts in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, displacing an estimated 400,000 people.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maryam Hassouni, Vicki Peterson, Justin Chon, Irwin Allen, Amanda Redman, Carlo Aquino, Sabrina Carpenter, Ruth Kobart, Barry Sadler, Rex Ingram.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 17, 1952.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 975. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 18, 1911 – Big Joe Turner, American singer (d. 1985); July 15, 1973 – Buju Banton, Jamaican singer; June 26, 1979 – Ryan Tedder, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (OneRepublic).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,083