Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1968 was a Wednesday and it was the 17th day of the year 1968. It was the 3rd Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 334 days left before your next birthday. You will be 53 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,025 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,342 days or 17.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 644 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 25, 1999.
If a dog named Cara-Jo - a Black and Tan Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 254 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cara-Jo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cara-Jo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Warren Hull
- 1917M. G. Ramachandran
- 1943Chris Montez
- 1948Jim Ladd
- 1959Momoe Yamaguchi
- 1960John Crawford
- 1971Sylvie Testud
- 1977Dante Carver
- 1991Willa Fitzgerald
View the complete list of January 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1905Guillermo Stábile, Argentinian footballer and manager (d. 1966)
- 1922Betty White, American actress, singer, and producer
- 1928Jean Barraqué, French composer (d. 1973)
- 1937Alain Badiou, French philosopher and educator
- 1950Luis López Nieves, Puerto Rican author and academic
- 1956Paul Young, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Q-Tips)
- 1968Rowan Pelling, English journalist and author
- 1975Rami Yacoub, Swedish songwriter and producer
- 1981Warren Feeney, Northern Irish footballer, manager
- 1982Dwyane Wade, American basketball player
View the complete list of January 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carson’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 395Emperor Theodosius I dies in Mediolanum (Milan), the Roman Empire is re-divided into an eastern and a western half. The Eastern Roman Empire is centered in Constantinople under Arcadius, son of Theodosius, and the Western Roman Empire in Mediolanum under Honorius, his brother (aged 10).
- 1377Pope Gregory XI moves the Papacy back to Rome from Avignon.
- 1595Henry IV of France declares war on Spain.
- 1608Emperor Susenyos I of Ethiopia surprises an Oromo army at Ebenat; his army reportedly kills 12,000 Oromo at the cost of 400 of his men.
- 1811Mexican War of Independence: In the Battle of Calderón Bridge, a heavily outnumbered Spanish force of 6,000 troops defeats nearly 100,000 Mexican revolutionaries.
- 1893Lorrin A. Thurston, along with the Citizens’ Committee of Public Safety led the Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii and the government of Queen Liliuokalani.
- 1904Anton Chekhov’s The Cherry Orchard receives its premiere performance at the Moscow Art Theatre.
- 1929Inayatullah Khan, king of the Emirate of Afghanistan abdicates the throne after only three days.
- 1966Palomares incident: A B-52 bomber collides with a KC-135 Stratotanker over Spain, killing seven airmen, and dropping three 70-kiloton nuclear bombs near the town of Palomares and another one into the sea.
- 1992During a visit to South Korea, Japanese Prime Minister Kiichi Miyazawa apologizes for forcing Korean women into sexual slavery during World War II.
View the complete list of January 17 historical events.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Einstein Kristiansen, Billy Swan, Ujjwala Raut, Ben Moody, Al Atkins, Virginia Pearson, Allen Kim, James Best, Nick Garrett, Jay Reatard.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on January 17, 1968.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th January 1968 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 15, 1997. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +155. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 2, 1956. Your score is -85. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Judy in Disguise (With Glasses) by John Fred and His Playboy Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 20, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 17th January 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 17, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 17th day of 1968
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 3rd Wednesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 334 days
- Age on next birthday: 53 years old
- Days since birth: 19,025 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,342 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 644
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 25, 1999
- Age in dog years: 254 dog years old using a Black and Tan Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: January 15, 1997 (+155)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 2, 1956 (-85)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Judy in Disguise (With Glasses) by John Fred and His Playboy Band (January 20, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.I.MCMLXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1934 – Denny Miller, American actor (d. 2014); December 19, 1971 – Amy Locane, American actress; February 17, 1914 – Wayne Morris, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1959).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,142