Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of January 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 17, 1969 was a Friday and it was the 17th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,633 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 597 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1867Carl Laemmle
- 1917M. G. Ramachandran
- 1921Herbert Ellis
- 1926Moira Shearer
- 1927Eartha Kitt
- 1939Maury Povich
- 1956Mitch Vogel
- 1962Jim Carrey
- 1971Youki Kudoh
- 1986Max Adler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 17.
- 1484George Spalatin, German priest and reformer (d. 1545)
- 1860Douglas Hyde, Irish academic and politician, 1st President of Ireland (d. 1949)
- 1905Guillermo Stábile, Argentinian footballer and manager (d. 1966)
- 1914William Stafford, American poet and author (d. 1993)
- 1934Donald Cammell, Scottish-American director and screenwriter (d. 1996)
- 1943René Préval, Haitian agronomist and politician, 52nd President of Haiti
- 1963Kai Hansen, German singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1971Sylvie Testud, French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1984Kelvin Fletcher, English actor and model
- 1985Mark Briscoe, American wrestler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1524Giovanni da Verrazzano sets sail westward from Madeira to find a sea route to the Pacific Ocean.
- 1773Captain James Cook and his crew become the first Europeans to sail below the Antarctic Circle.
- 1852The United Kingdom recognizes the independence of the Boer colonies of the Transvaal.
- 1873A group of Modoc warriors defeats the United States Army in the First Battle of the Stronghold, part of the Modoc War.
- 1918Finnish Civil War: The first serious battles take place between the Red Guards and the White Guard.
- 1944World War II: Allied forces launch the first of four assaults on Monte Cassino with the intention of breaking through the Winter Line and seizing Rome, an effort that would ultimately take four months and cost 105,000 Allied casualties.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces capture the almost completely destroyed Polish city of Warsaw.
- 1961U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower delivers a televised farewell address to the nation three days before leaving office, in which he warns against the accumulation of power by the “military–industrial complex” as well as the dangers of massive spending, especially deficit spending.
- 1966Palomares incident: A B-52 bomber collides with a KC-135 Stratotanker over Spain, killing seven airmen, and dropping three 70-kiloton nuclear bombs near the town of Palomares and another one into the sea.
- 1981President of the Philippines Ferdinand Marcos lifts martial law eight years and five months after declaring it.
View the complete list of historical events for January 17.
Curious about this Golden Choco Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 17 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Brenner, Karolyn Grimes, Buddy Knox, Kona Carmack, Ena Kadić, Birgitta Haukdal, Peter Dante, Carrie Prejean, Samuel C. Morrison, Jr., Graham Robertson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 17 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 17, 1969.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Heard It Through the Grapevine by Marvin Gaye as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 18, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1980 – Cara Zavaleta, American model and actress; April 5, 1959 – Park Sang-won, South Korean actor; December 28, 1985 – Taryn Terrell, American wrestler and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 996