Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 1943 was a Monday and it was the 18th day of the year 1943. It was the 3rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,233 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,744 days or 26.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 990 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 26, 1974.
If a dog named Lylith - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lylith will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lylith will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Oliver Hardy
- 1904Cary Grant
- 1941Bobby Goldsboro
- 1952R. Stevie Moore
- 1965Dave Attell
- 1973Guo Degang
- 1977Curtis Cregan
- 1979Hirofumi Arai
- 1983Amir Blumenfeld
- 1986Marya Roxx
View the complete list of January 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1892Bill Meanix, American hurdler and coach (d. 1957)
- 1918Nicholas Oresko, American sergeant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2013)
- 1927Sundaram Balachander, Indian veena player, actor, and singer (d. 1990)
- 1933John Boorman, English director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1943Paul Freeman, English actor
- 1951Alan Moody, English footballer
- 1961Mark Messier, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and sportscaster
- 1964Brady Anderson, American baseball player
- 1984Benji Schwimmer, American dancer and choreographer
- 1987Johan Djourou, Swiss footballer
View the complete list of January 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Amanda’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1486King Henry VII of England marries Elizabeth of York, daughter of Edward IV.
- 1788The first elements of the First Fleet carrying 736 convicts from England to Australia arrive at Botany Bay.
- 1919Ignacy Jan Paderewski becomes Prime Minister of the newly independent Poland.
- 1944The Metropolitan Opera House in New York City hosts a jazz concert for the first time. The performers are Louis Armstrong, Benny Goodman, Lionel Hampton, Artie Shaw, Roy Eldridge and Jack Teagarden.
- 1960Capital Airlines Flight 20 crashes into a farm in Charles City County, Virginia, killing all 50 aboard, the third fatal Capital Airlines crash in as many years.
- 1981Phil Smith and Phil Mayfield parachute off a Houston skyscraper, becoming the first two people to BASE jump from objects in all four categories: buildings, antennae, spans (bridges), and earth (cliffs).
- 1990Washington, D.C. Mayor Marion Barry is arrested for drug possession in an FBI sting.
- 1997In northwest Rwanda, Hutu militia members kill three Spanish aid workers, three soldiers and seriously wound one other.
- 2000The Tagish Lake meteorite impacts the Earth.
- 2007The strongest storm in the United Kingdom in 17 years kills 14 people and Germany sees the worst storm since 1999 with 13 deaths. Hurricane Kyrill causes at least 44 deaths across 20 countries in Western Europe.
View the complete list of January 18 historical events.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yolandita Monge, Evelyn Ay Sempier, Sandara Park, Smaro Stefanidou, BarBara Luna, Danny de Jong, David Jassy, Viktor Tsoi, Jeff Yagher, Stephan Groth.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 18, 1943.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th January 1943 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 1969. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 19, 1920. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 18, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 18th day of 1943
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 3rd Monday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 352 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,233 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,744 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 990
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 26, 1974
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Irish Red and White Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 1969 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 19, 1920 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.I.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 21, 1973 – Inés Sastre, Spanish model and actress; May 25, 1971 – Justin Henry, American actor; November 15, 1960 – Susanne Lothar, German actress (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,878