Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 1953 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 1953 was a Sunday and it was the 18th day of the year 1953. The next time you can reuse your old 1953 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,895 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 809 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Bethany - a Tibetan Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bethany will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bethany will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Danny Kaye
- 1935Albert Millaire
- 1941David Ruffin
- 1973Crispian Mills
- 1979Mark Anthony Fernandez
- 1982Joanna Newsom
- 1982Quinn Allman
- 1983Brianna Lea Pruett
- 1986Marya Roxx
- 1991Britt McKillip
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1853Marthinus Nikolaas Ras, South African farmer, soldier, and gun-maker (d. 1900)
- 1884John Eisele, American runner (d. 1933)
- 1911José María Arguedas, Peruvian anthropologist, author, and poet (d. 1969)
- 1937John Hume, Irish educator and politician, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1954Tom Bailey, English singer-songwriter (Thompson Twins, International Observer, and Bailey-Salgado Project)
- 1967Dean Bailey, Australian footballer and coach (d. 2014)
- 1970Peter Van Petegem, Belgian cyclist
- 1973Ben Willbond, English comedian and actor
- 1985Riccardo Montolivo, Italian footballer
- 1999Karan Brar, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1701Frederick I crowns himself King of Prussia in Königsberg.
- 1886Modern hockey is born with the formation of The Hockey Association in England.
- 1943Warsaw Ghetto Uprising: The first uprising of Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto.
- 1974A Disengagement of Forces agreement is signed between the Israeli and Egyptian governments, ending conflict on the Egyptian front of the Yom Kippur War.
- 1983The International Olympic Committee restores Jim Thorpe’s Olympic medals to his family.
- 2000The Tagish Lake meteorite impacts the Earth.
- 2003A bushfire kills four people and destroys more than 500 homes in Canberra, Australia.
- 2005The Airbus A380, the world’s largest commercial jet, is unveiled at a ceremony in Toulouse, France
- 2009Gaza War: Hamas announces they will accept Israel Defense Forces’s offer of a ceasefire, ending the assault.
- 2012A series of coordinated actions take place in protest against Stop Online Piracy Act and PROTECT IP Act.
View the complete list of historical events for January 18.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18 and 1953 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Pearson, Annalisa Ericson, Michael Bolton, Shemp Howard, Ron Ng, Patrick Huard, Kieron Richardson, Kim Myung-min, Erzsi Kovács, Sanaa Lathan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 18, 1953.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 16, 1972 – Tomas Lindberg, Swedish singer-songwriter (At the Gates, Lock Up, Disfear, The Great Deceiver, Grotesque, The Crown, Skitsystem, and Liers in Wait); September 29, 1970 – Natasha Gregson Wagner, American actress; March 25, 1991 – Seychelle Gabriel, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,154