Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 18th day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,885 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 673 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Paul Freeman
- 1954Tom Bailey
- 1955Kevin Costner
- 1964Enrico Lo Verso
- 1973Crispian Mills
- 1976Damien Leith
- 1979Jay Chou
- 1983Amir Blumenfeld
- 1986Becca Tobin
- 1996Sarah Gilman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 18.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1779Peter Mark Roget, English physician, lexicographer, and theologian (d. 1869)
- 1867Rubén Darío, Nicaraguan poet, journalist, and diplomat (d. 1916)
- 1908Jacob Bronowski, Polish-English mathematician, historian, and television host (d. 1974)
- 1911Danny Kaye, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1987)
- 1933David Bellamy, English botanist, author and academic
- 1933William Goodhart, Baron Goodhart, English lawyer and politician
- 1952Michael Behe, American biochemist, author, and academic
- 1974Michael Tunn, Australian radio and television host
- 1979Petra Yared, Australian actress
- 1985Dale Begg-Smith, Australian skier
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1562Pope Pius IV reopens the Council of Trent for its third and final session.
- 1591King Naresuan of Siam kills Crown Prince Mingyi Swa of Burma in single combat, for which this date is now observed as Royal Thai Armed Forces day.
- 1866Wesley College, Melbourne, is established.
- 1919Ignacy Jan Paderewski becomes Prime Minister of the newly independent Poland.
- 1976Lebanese Christian militias overrun Karantina, Beirut, killing at least 1,000.
- 1977SFR Yugoslavia’s Prime minister, Džemal Bijedić, his wife and six others are killed in a plane crash in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1977Scientists identify a previously unknown bacterium as the cause of the mysterious Legionnaires’ disease.
- 1978The European Court of Human Rights finds the United Kingdom government guilty of mistreating prisoners in Northern Ireland, but not guilty of torture.
- 1978The roof structure of the Hartford Civic Center collapses after a significant snowfall.
- 2009Gaza War: Hamas announces they will accept Israel Defense Forces’s offer of a ceasefire, ending the assault.
View the complete list of historical events for January 18.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Trenesha Biggers, Steve Priest, Jay Leno, Teryl Rothery, Orlando Bloom, Jimmy Dean, Rachelle Lefevre, Cem Yılmaz, Howard E. Scott, Özgü Namal.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on January 18, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Go Away Little Girl by Steve Lawrence as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 16, 1973 – Hirofumi Nojima, Japanese voice actor; June 27, 1984 – Emma Lahana, New Zealand actress and singer; May 27, 1990 – Nadine Beiler, Austrian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,061