Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 1980 was a Friday and it was the 18th day of the year 1980. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,571 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,857 days or 13.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 493 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 26, 2011.
If a dog named Gravy - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gravy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gravy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Vassilis Tsitsanis
- 1935Albert Millaire
- 1937Dick Durock
- 1973Ben Willbond
- 1973Crispian Mills
- 1977Curtis Cregan
- 1979Hirofumi Arai
- 1983Brianna Lea Pruett
- 1993Morgan York
- 1994Kang Ji-young
View the complete list of January 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1848Ioan Slavici, Romanian journalist and author (d. 1925)
- 1883George Oliver, American golfer (d. 1965)
- 1898Albert Kivikas, Estonian journalist and author (d. 1978)
- 1908Princess Sibylla of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (d. 1972)
- 1943Dave Greenslade, English keyboard player (Greenslade, Colosseum, and IF)
- 1946Henrique Rosa, Bissau-Guinean politician, President of Guinea-Bissau (d. 2013)
- 1972Kjersti Plätzer, Norwegian race walker
- 1980Robert Green, English footballer
- 1983Amir Blumenfeld, Israeli-American comedian, actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1993Morgan York, American actress
View the complete list of January 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Wade’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Seven-year-old Leo II succeeds his maternal grandfather Leo I as Byzantine emperor. He dies ten months later.
- 532Nika riots in Constantinople fail.
- 1126Emperor Huizong abdicates the Chinese throne in favour of his son Emperor Qinzong.
- 1701Frederick I crowns himself King of Prussia in Königsberg.
- 1884Dr. William Price attempts to cremate the body of his infant son, Jesus Christ Price, setting a legal precedent for cremation in the United Kingdom.
- 1915Japan issues the “Twenty-One Demands” to the Republic of China in a bid to increase its power in East Asia.
- 1919Ignacy Jan Paderewski becomes Prime Minister of the newly independent Poland.
- 1977Australia’s worst rail disaster occurs at Granville, Sydney killing 83.
- 1978The European Court of Human Rights finds the United Kingdom government guilty of mistreating prisoners in Northern Ireland, but not guilty of torture.
- 2002Sierra Leone Civil War is declared over.
View the complete list of January 18 historical events.
Curious about this Rose Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bradley Cole, Takashi Nagasako, J-Kwon, Alexis Dziena, Lady Gaga, Charmian Carr, Timo Tolkki, Anna Tomowa-Sintow, Shin Hye-sung, John Brougham.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 18, 1980.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th January 1980 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 31, 1967. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +170. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 26, 1975. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rock with You by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 19, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 975. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 18th January 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 18, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 18th day of 1980
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 39 days
- Age on next birthday: 40 years old
- Days since birth: 14,571 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,857 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 493
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 26, 2011
- Age in dog years: 223 dog years old using a Chow Chow breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: December 31, 1967 (+170)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 26, 1975 (-147)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Rock with You by Michael Jackson (January 19, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.I.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1985 – Lenora Crichlow, English actress; March 15, 1949 – John Duttine, English actor; October 11, 1943 – Gene Watson, American singer and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,061