Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 1981 was a Sunday and it was the 18th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 212 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,667 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 463 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Mylo - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 168 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mylo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Mylo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Oliver Hardy
- 1941Bobby Goldsboro
- 1961Mark Rylance
- 1963Carl McCoy
- 1964Jane Horrocks
- 1983Amir Blumenfeld
- 1983Katie White
- 1986Marya Roxx
- 1996Sarah Gilman
- 1999Karan Brar
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1815Constantin von Tischendorf, German theologian and scholar (d. 1874)
- 1892Oliver Hardy, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1957)
- 1953Brett Hudson, American singer-songwriter and producer (Hudson Brothers)
- 1963Carl McCoy, English singer-songwriter
- 1969Dave Bautista, American wrestler, mixed martial artist, and actor
- 1973Crispian Mills, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and director (The Jeevas and Kula Shaker)
- 1973Guo Degang, Chinese actor
- 1974Christian Burns, English singer-songwriter (BBMak)
- 1976Laurence Courtois, Belgian tennis player
- 1985Riccardo Montolivo, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 350General Magnentius deposes Roman Emperor Constans and proclaims himself Emperor.
- 1866Wesley College, Melbourne, is established.
- 1913First Balkan War: A Greek flotilla defeats the Ottoman Navy in the Naval Battle of Lemnos, securing the islands of the Northern Aegean Sea for Greece.
- 1916A 611-gram chondrite type meteorite strikes a house near the village of Baxter in Stone County, Missouri.
- 1919Bentley Motors Limited is founded.
- 1943Warsaw Ghetto Uprising: The first uprising of Jews in the Warsaw Ghetto.
- 1955Chinese Civil War: Battle of Yijiangshan Islands is fought.
- 1981Phil Smith and Phil Mayfield parachute off a Houston skyscraper, becoming the first two people to BASE jump from objects in all four categories: buildings, antennae, spans (bridges), and earth (cliffs).
- 1983The International Olympic Committee restores Jim Thorpe’s Olympic medals to his family.
- 2000The Tagish Lake meteorite impacts the Earth.
View the complete list of historical events for January 18.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maddie Hasson, Anne Dudek, Kang Dong-won, Karl Malden, Scott Coffey, Taiguara, Mitra Hajjar, Michèle Deslauriers, Toshihiko Tahara, Rob Brydon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on January 18, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 24, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 10, 1979 – Sophie Ellis-Bextor, English singer-songwriter (Theaudience); July 17, 1952 – David Hasselhoff, American actor, singer, and producer; August 16, 1930 – Frank Gifford, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,181