Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of January 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 18, 1988 was a Monday and it was the 18th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 212 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,111 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 376 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Grumman - a Australian Cattle Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 155 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Grumman will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Grumman will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Oliver Hardy
- 1904Cary Grant
- 1922Bob Bell
- 1973Burnie Burns
- 1973Guo Degang
- 1973Luther Dickinson
- 1977Curtis Cregan
- 1983Amir Blumenfeld
- 1986Becca Tobin
- 1986Marya Roxx
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 18.
- 1849Edmund Barton, Australian judge and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Australia (d. 1920)
- 1933David Bellamy, English botanist, author and academic
- 1935Albert Millaire, Canadian actor and director
- 1935Jon Stallworthy, English poet, critic, and academic (d. 2014)
- 1950Gianfranco Brancatelli, Italian race car driver
- 1961Peter Beardsley, English footballer and manager
- 1966Alexander Khalifman, Russian chess player
- 1977Richard Archer, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hard-Fi)
- 1979Ruslan Fedotenko, Ukrainian ice hockey player
- 1988Anastasios Kissas, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1788The first elements of the First Fleet carrying 736 convicts from England to Australia arrive at Botany Bay.
- 1896An X-ray generating machine is exhibited for the first time by H. L. Smith.
- 1955Chinese Civil War: Battle of Yijiangshan Islands is fought.
- 1958Willie O'Ree, the first African Canadian National Hockey League player, makes his NHL debut with the Boston Bruins.
- 1967Albert DeSalvo, the “Boston Strangler”, is convicted of numerous crimes and is sentenced to life imprisonment.
- 1974A Disengagement of Forces agreement is signed between the Israeli and Egyptian governments, ending conflict on the Egyptian front of the Yom Kippur War.
- 1977Australia’s worst rail disaster occurs at Granville, Sydney killing 83.
- 1981Phil Smith and Phil Mayfield parachute off a Houston skyscraper, becoming the first two people to BASE jump from objects in all four categories: buildings, antennae, spans (bridges), and earth (cliffs).
- 1993Martin Luther King, Jr. Day is officially observed for the first time in all 50 states.
- 1997Børge Ousland of Norway becomes the first person to cross Antarctica alone and unaided.
View the complete list of historical events for January 18.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 18 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mahendra Kapoor, Derek Hough, Willem Duyn, Al Jolson, Pia Guanio, Dorian Gregory, Roddy Bottum, Josh Santana, Richard C. Sarafian, Beth.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 18 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 18, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Way You Make Me Feel by Michael Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 23, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1725. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 9, 1952 – Per Jørgensen, Norwegian singer and trumpet player (JøKleBa); June 22, 1988 – Portia Doubleday, American actress; July 31, 1969 – Loren Dean, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,202