Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1914 was a Monday and it was the 19th day of the year 1914. It was the 3rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,569 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,856 days or 35.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,306 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 1945.
If a dog named Korbin - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Korbin will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Korbin will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Jean Stapleton
- 1950Sébastien Dhavernas
- 1954Katey Sagal
- 1954Katharina Thalbach
- 1959Jeff Pilson
- 1961William Ragsdale
- 1980Luke Macfarlane
- 1985Rika Ishikawa
- 1993Gus Lewis
View the complete list of January 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1544Francis II of France (d. 1560)
- 1809Edgar Allan Poe, American short story writer, critic, and poet (d. 1849)
- 1863Werner Sombart, German economist and sociologist (d. 1941)
- 1876Wakashima Gonshirō, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 21st Yokozuna (d. 1943)
- 1907Briggs Cunningham, American race car driver, sailor, and businessman (d. 2003)
- 1972Drea de Matteo, American actress
- 1977Nicole, Chilean singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1980Kotoko, Japanese singer
- 1982Jodie Sweetin, American actress
- 1994Matthias Ginter, German footballer
View the complete list of January 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 639Clovis II, king of Neustria and Burgundy, is crowned.
- 1839The British East India Company captures Aden.
- 1915Georges Claude patents the neon discharge tube for use in advertising.
- 1935Coopers Inc. sells the world’s first briefs.
- 1949Cuba recognizes Israel.
- 1978The last Volkswagen Beetle made in Germany leaves VW’s plant in Emden. Beetle production in Latin America continues until 2003.
- 1995After being struck by lightning the crew are forced to ditch Bristow Flight 56C. All 18 aboard are later rescued.
- 1997Yasser Arafat returns to Hebron after more than 30 years and joins celebrations over the handover of the last Israeli-controlled West Bank city.
- 2006The New Horizons probe is launched by NASA on the first mission to Pluto.
- 2012The Hong Kong-based file-sharing website Megaupload is shut down by the FBI.
View the complete list of January 19 historical events.
Curious about this Banana Whirly? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19, and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandra Bullock, Jim Byrnes, Nene Otsuka, Jonathan Mangum, David Hemmings, Tonie Nathan, Thomas Hemsley, Michael Barrymore, Matt Lanter, Koichiro Nishi.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 19, 1914.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th January 1914 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 13, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +280. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 17, 1932. Your incompatibility score is -198. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 45,345 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 37,948 times in the year 1914. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 19, 1914. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 19th day of 1914
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 3rd Monday of 1914
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 147 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,569 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,856 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,306
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 27, 1945
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a English Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 13, 1941 (+280)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 17, 1932 (-198)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 45,345 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 37,948 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.I.MCMXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1942 – Aretha Franklin, American singer-songwriter and pianist; October 8, 1981 – Ruby, Egyptian singer and actress; October 18, 1956 – Craig Bartlett, American animator, producer, screenwriter, and voice actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,881