Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1920 was a Monday and it was the 19th day of the year 1920. It was the 3rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,194 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,065 days or 33.03 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,226 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 1951.
If a dog named Pom - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 465 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pom will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pom will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Hans Hotter
- 1922Guy Madison
- 1930Tippi Hedren
- 1939Phil Everly
- 1944Shelley Fabares
- 1949Robert Palmer
- 1964Ricardo Arjona
- 1971John Wozniak
- 1972Drea de Matteo
- 1977Benjamin Ayres
View the complete list of January 19 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1737Giuseppe Millico, Italian soprano, composer, and educator (d. 1802)
- 1911Choor Singh, Indian-Singaporean lawyer and judge (d. 2009)
- 1959Jeff Pilson, American bass player, songwriter, and actor
- 1963Michael Adams, American basketball player and coach
- 1966Floris Jan Bovelander, Dutch field hockey player
- 1970Tim Foster, English rower
- 1972Joana Benedek, Romanian-Mexican model and actress
- 1972Troy Wilson, Australian footballer and race car driver
- 1977Nicole, Chilean singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1984Karun Chandhok, Indian race car driver
View the complete list of January 19 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1806The United Kingdom occupies the Cape of Good Hope.
- 1817An army of 5,423 soldiers, led by General José de San Martín, crosses the Andes from Argentina to liberate Chile and then Peru.
- 1861American Civil War: Georgia joins South Carolina, Florida, Mississippi, and Alabama in seceding from the United States.
- 1893Henrik Ibsen’s play The Master Builder receives its premiere performance in Berlin.
- 1899Anglo-Egyptian Sudan is formed.
- 1946General Douglas MacArthur establishes the International Military Tribunal for the Far East in Tokyo to try Japanese war criminals.
- 1969Student Jan Palach dies after setting himself on fire three days earlier in Prague’s Wenceslas Square to protest about the invasion of Czechoslovakia by the Soviet Union in 1968. His funeral turns into another major protest.
- 1981Iran hostage crisis: United States and Iranian officials sign an agreement to release 52 American hostages after 14 months of captivity.
- 2012The Hong Kong-based file-sharing website Megaupload is shut down by the FBI.
- 2014A bomb attack on an army convoy in the city of Bannu kills at least 26 soldiers and injures 38 others.
View the complete list of January 19 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Agathonas Iakovidis, Emi Takei, Karina Bacchi, Didier Barbelivien, Gerard Damiano, Richard Roundtree, Albert Brooks, Junior Samples, Ivan Goff, Orlando Brown.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 19, 1920.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th January 1920 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 23, 1948. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 4, 1935. Your incompatibility score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1450. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 19, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 19th day of 1920
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 3rd Monday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 331 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,194 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,065 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.03 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,226
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 27, 1951
- Age in dog years: 465 dog years old using a Bluetick Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 23, 1948 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 4, 1935 (-117)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 28, 1991 – Samuel Larsen, American actor and singer; September 14, 1960 – Callum Keith Rennie, English-Canadian actor and producer; June 14, 1919 – Gene Barry, American actor (d. 2009).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,636