Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1926 was a Tuesday and it was the 19th day of the year 1926. It was the 3rd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 119 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,945 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,648 days or 31.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 1957.
If a dog named Sammo - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sammo will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sammo will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917John Raitt
- 1936Willie "Big Eyes" Smith
- 1943Larry Clark
- 1949Robert Palmer
- 1963Yutaka Matsushige
- 1966Lena Philipsson
- 1971Shawn Wayans
- 1972Drea de Matteo
- 1980Luke Macfarlane
- 1992Mac Miller
View the complete list of January 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1798Auguste Comte, French economist, sociologist, and philosopher (d. 1857)
- 1832Ferdinand Laub, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1875)
- 1889Sophie Taeuber-Arp, Swiss painter and sculptor (d. 1943)
- 1936Willie “Big Eyes” Smith, American singer, harmonica player, and drummer (d. 2011)
- 1950Sébastien Dhavernas, Canadian actor
- 1963John Bercow, English politician, Speaker of the House of Commons
- 1970Tim Foster, English rower
- 1972Ron Killings, American wrestler and rapper
- 1976Natale Gonnella, Italian footballer
- 1980Arvydas Macijauskas, Lithuanian basketball player
View the complete list of January 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marion’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 649Conquest of Kucha: The forces of Kucha surrender after a forty-day siege led by Tang dynasty general Ashina She'er, establishing Tang control over the northern Tarim Basin in Xinjiang.
- 1795The Batavian Republic is proclaimed in the Netherlands, bringing to an end the Republic of the Seven United Netherlands.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Mill Springs – The Confederacy suffers its first significant defeat in the conflict.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: In the Siege of Paris, Prussia wins the Battle of St. Quentin. Meanwhile, the French attempt to break the siege in the Battle of Buzenval will end unsuccessfully the following day.
- 1915World War I: German zeppelins bomb the towns of Great Yarmouth and King’s Lynn in the United Kingdom killing more than 20, in the first major aerial bombardment of a civilian target.
- 1917Silvertown explosion: Seventy-three are killed and 400 injured in an explosion in a munitions plant in London.
- 1920The United States Senate votes against joining the League of Nations.
- 1935Coopers Inc. sells the world’s first briefs.
- 1975An earthquake strikes Himachal Pradesh, India
- 2012The Hong Kong-based file-sharing website Megaupload is shut down by the FBI.
View the complete list of January 19 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Virginia MacWatters, Miguel, Winnaretta Singer, Hawkshaw Hawkins, Nick Massi, Chris Barrie, Smita Patil, Domhnall Gleeson, John Krasinski, Emma Atkins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on January 19, 1926.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th January 1926 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 19, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +140. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 20, 1908. Your score is -186. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 19, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 19th day of 1926
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 3rd Tuesday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 119 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 34,945 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,648 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,184
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 27, 1957
- Age in dog years: 447 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: March 19, 1911 (+140)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 20, 1908 (-186)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.I.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 7, 1974 – Charlotte Perrelli, Swedish singer (Wizex and Anders Engbergs); December 23, 1961 – Carol Smillie, Scottish model and actress; March 4, 1938 – Paula Prentiss, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,879