Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 19th day of the year 1929. It was the 3rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 118 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,119 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,040 days or 30.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,122 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 1960.
If a dog named Lares - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lares will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lares will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Alexander Woollcott
- 1924Nicholas Colasanto
- 1937Giovanna Marini
- 1943Larry Clark
- 1947Elena Nathanael
- 1963Caron Wheeler
- 1971John Wozniak
- 1972Drea de Matteo
- 1977Benjamin Ayres
- 1991Erin Sanders
View the complete list of January 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1676John Weldon, English organist and composer (d. 1736)
- 1810Talhaiarn, Welsh poet and architect (d.1869)
- 1908Aleksandr Gennadievich Kurosh, Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1971)
- 1913Rex Ingamells, Australian author and poet (d. 1955)
- 1924Nicholas Colasanto, American actor and director (d. 1985)
- 1947Elena Nathanael, Greek actress (d. 2008)
- 1966Floris Jan Bovelander, Dutch field hockey player
- 1969Predrag Mijatović, Montenegrin footballer and manager
- 1973Yevgeny Sadovyi, Russian swimmer
- 1984Karun Chandhok, Indian race car driver
View the complete list of January 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Karl’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Sten Sture the Younger, the Regent of Sweden, is mortally wounded at the Battle of Bogesund.
- 1788The second group of ships of the First Fleet arrive at Botany Bay.
- 1795The Batavian Republic is proclaimed in the Netherlands, bringing to an end the Republic of the Seven United Netherlands.
- 1829Johann Wolfgang von Goethe’s Faust: The First Part of the Tragedy receives its premiere performance.
- 1935Coopers Inc. sells the world’s first briefs.
- 1941World War II: The Greek Triton (Y-5) sinks the Italian submarine Neghelli in Otranto.
- 1977Snow falls in Miami. This is the only time in the history of the city that snow has fallen. It also fell in The Bahamas.
- 1993Czech Republic and Slovakia join the United Nations.
- 1996The barge North Cape oil spill occurs as an engine fire forces the tugboat Scandia ashore on Moonstone Beach in South Kingstown, Rhode Island.
- 2007Turkish Journalist Hrant Dink is assassinated in front of his newspaper’s office by 17-year-old Turkish ultra-nationalist Ogün Samast.
View the complete list of January 19 historical events.
Curious about this Red Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ted King, Ronnie Dawson, Gene Snitsky, Radoslav Banga, Ned Austin, Deborah Ann Woll, Kōji Ishizaka, Reg Evans, James Gandhi, Risa Yoshiki.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 19, 1929.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th January 1929 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 22, 1908. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 30, 1936. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 19, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 19th day of 1929
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 3rd Saturday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 118 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,119 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,040 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,122
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 27, 1960
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: August 22, 1908 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 30, 1936 (-142)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.I.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1932 – Joyce Jameson, American actress (d. 1987); June 6, 1952 – Harvey Fierstein, American actor and playwright; April 6, 1932 – Helmut Griem, German actor and director (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,846