Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1934 was a Friday and it was the 19th day of the year 1934. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 179 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,232 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,411 days or 28.50 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,058 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 1965.
If a dog named Daffodil - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 360 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Daffodil will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Daffodil will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1954Katey Sagal
- 1954Katharina Thalbach
- 1963Yutaka Matsushige
- 1967Javier Cámara
- 1972Drea de Matteo
- 1972Joana Benedek
- 1973Aaron Yonda
- 1982Angela Chang
- 1992Mac Miller
View the complete list of January 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1544Francis II of France (d. 1560)
- 1788Pavel Kiselyov, Russian general and politician (d. 1874)
- 1920Javier Pérez de Cuéllar, Peruvian politician and diplomat, 135th Prime Minister of Peru
- 1930Tippi Hedren, American model and actress
- 1962Chris Sabo, American baseball player and coach
- 1966Yukiko Duke, Swedish journalist
- 1972Angham, Egyptian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1972Elena Kaliská, Slovak canoe racer
- 1972Jon Fisher, American businessman and author
- 1984Karun Chandhok, Indian race car driver
View the complete list of January 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 379Emperor Gratian elevates Flavius Theodosius at Sirmium to Augustus, and gives him power over all the eastern provinces of the Roman Empire.
- 1511Mirandola surrenders to the French.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: In the Siege of Paris, Prussia wins the Battle of St. Quentin. Meanwhile, the French attempt to break the siege in the Battle of Buzenval will end unsuccessfully the following day.
- 1915Georges Claude patents the neon discharge tube for use in advertising.
- 1920The United States Senate votes against joining the League of Nations.
- 1977Snow falls in Miami. This is the only time in the history of the city that snow has fallen. It also fell in The Bahamas.
- 1978The last Volkswagen Beetle made in Germany leaves VW’s plant in Emden. Beetle production in Latin America continues until 2003.
- 1983Nazi war criminal Klaus Barbie is arrested in Bolivia.
- 1999British Aerospace agrees to acquire the defence subsidiary of the General Electric Company plc, forming BAE Systems in November 1999.
- 2007Turkish Journalist Hrant Dink is assassinated in front of his newspaper’s office by 17-year-old Turkish ultra-nationalist Ogün Samast.
View the complete list of January 19 historical events.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19, and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Uğur Rıfat Karlova, Harvey Atkin, Chronis Aidonidis, Stan Lynch, Maria Balcerkiewiczówna, Pinetop Perkins, Werner Klemperer, ILoveMakonnen, Darude, Laura Põldvere.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on January 19, 1934.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th January 1934 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 16, 1906. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +206. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 6, 1955. Your incompatibility score is -213. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,924 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 55,828 times in the year 1934. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 19, 1934. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 19th day of 1934
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1934
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 179 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,232 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,411 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.50 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,058
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 27, 1965
- Age in dog years: 360 dog years old using a Cairn Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: February 16, 1906 (+206)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 6, 1955 (-213)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,924 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 55,828 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1968 – John Singleton, American director, producer, and screenwriter; March 11, 1942 – Joel Steiger, American director, producer and screenwriter; November 3, 1954 – Adam Ant, English singer-songwriter and actor (Adam and the Ants).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,866