Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1936 was a Sunday and it was the 19th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 328 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,988 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,015 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Sundrop - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sundrop will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sundrop will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Richard Lester
- 1942Michael Crawford
- 1943Janis Joplin
- 1943Larry Clark
- 1954Katey Sagal
- 1955Paul Rodriguez
- 1967Javier Cámara
- 1977Benjamin Ayres
- 1992Logan Lerman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1905Stanley Hawes, English-Australian director and producer (d. 1991)
- 1920Roberto M. Levingston, Argentinian general and politician, 36th President of Argentina (d. 2015)
- 1924Nicholas Colasanto, American actor and director (d. 1985)
- 1947Elena Nathanael, Greek actress (d. 2008)
- 1949Arend Langenberg, Dutch voice actor and radio host (d. 2012)
- 1956Carman, American singer-songwriter, actor, and television host
- 1970Udo Suzuki, Japanese comedian and singer
- 1981Kerby Raymundo, Filipino basketball player
- 1985Benny Feilhaber, American soccer player
- 1993Gus Lewis, American-English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Sten Sture the Younger, the Regent of Sweden, is mortally wounded at the Battle of Bogesund.
- 1829Johann Wolfgang von Goethe’s Faust: The First Part of the Tragedy receives its premiere performance.
- 1861American Civil War: Georgia joins South Carolina, Florida, Mississippi, and Alabama in seceding from the United States.
- 1917Silvertown explosion: Seventy-three are killed and 400 injured in an explosion in a munitions plant in London.
- 1941World War II: The Greek Triton (Y-5) sinks the Italian submarine Neghelli in Otranto.
- 1969Student Jan Palach dies after setting himself on fire three days earlier in Prague’s Wenceslas Square to protest about the invasion of Czechoslovakia by the Soviet Union in 1968. His funeral turns into another major protest.
- 1977Snow falls in Miami. This is the only time in the history of the city that snow has fallen. It also fell in The Bahamas.
- 1986The first IBM PC computer virus is released into the wild. A boot sector virus dubbed (c)Brain, it was created by the Farooq Alvi Brothers in Lahore, Pakistan, reportedly to deter piracy of the software they had written.
- 2012The Hong Kong-based file-sharing website Megaupload is shut down by the FBI.
- 2014A bomb attack on an army convoy in the city of Bannu kills at least 26 soldiers and injures 38 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Larri Thomas, Emilie Autumn, Stephen Schnetzer, Andy Lee, Max Linder, Camille Yarbrough, Mel Carter, Meredith Baxter, Yutaka Takenouchi, Louise Mandrell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 19, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 7, 1950 – Juan Gabriel, Mexican singer-songwriter; August 14, 1946 – Larry Graham, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Sly and the Family Stone and Graham Central Station); October 15, 1959 – Todd Solondz, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,182