Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1936 was a Sunday and it was the 19th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 38 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,913 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,013 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Yotiao - a Staffordshire Bull Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 344 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yotiao will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yotiao will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Guy Madison
- 1923Jean Stapleton
- 1924Nicholas Colasanto
- 1926Fritz Weaver
- 1943Janis Joplin
- 1959Jeff Pilson
- 1974Frank Caliendo
- 1985Rika Ishikawa
- 1988Yusuke Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1757Countess Augusta Reuss of Ebersdorf (d. 1831)
- 1887Alexander Woollcott, American actor, playwright, and critic (d. 1943)
- 1917John Raitt, American actor and singer (d. 2005)
- 1922Arthur Morris, Australian cricketer and journalist (d. 2015)
- 1937Princess Birgitta of Sweden
- 1949Robert Palmer, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Power Station) (d. 2003)
- 1957Kenneth McClintock, English-Puerto Rican politician, 22nd Secretary of State of Puerto Rico
- 1966Lena Philipsson, Swedish singer-songwriter
- 1969Casey Sherman, American journalist and author
- 1977Margus Maiste, Estonian architect
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 379Emperor Gratian elevates Flavius Theodosius at Sirmium to Augustus, and gives him power over all the eastern provinces of the Roman Empire.
- 1788The second group of ships of the First Fleet arrive at Botany Bay.
- 1840Captain Charles Wilkes circumnavigates Antarctica, claiming what became known as Wilkes Land for the United States.
- 1853Giuseppe Verdi’s opera Il trovatore receives its premiere performance in Rome.
- 1899Anglo-Egyptian Sudan is formed.
- 1941World War II: The Greek Triton (Y-5) sinks the Italian submarine Neghelli in Otranto.
- 1953Almost 72% of all television sets in the United States are tuned into I Love Lucy to watch Lucy give birth.
- 1986The first IBM PC computer virus is released into the wild. A boot sector virus dubbed (c)Brain, it was created by the Farooq Alvi Brothers in Lahore, Pakistan, reportedly to deter piracy of the software they had written.
- 1997Yasser Arafat returns to Hebron after more than 30 years and joins celebrations over the handover of the last Israeli-controlled West Bank city.
- 2007Turkish Journalist Hrant Dink is assassinated in front of his newspaper’s office by 17-year-old Turkish ultra-nationalist Ogün Samast.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lehmber Hussainpuri, Stephen Stucker, Robin Spry, Anne Jackson, Will Devaughn, Esther Schweins, Robin Weigert, Louis Prima, Stephen Malkmus, Kyle Eastwood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 19, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 12, 1969 – Anneli Drecker, Norwegian singer (Bel Canto); September 20, 1931 – Cherd Songsri, Thai director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2006); July 28, 1980 – Stephen Christian, American singer-songwriter (Anberlin and Anchor & Braille).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,231