Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1936 was a Sunday and it was the 19th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,047 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,017 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Snaggs - a Schipperke breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 348 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snaggs will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Snaggs will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Hans Hotter
- 1923Jean Stapleton
- 1924Nicholas Colasanto
- 1935Soumitra Chatterjee
- 1936Willie "Big Eyes" Smith
- 1963Yutaka Matsushige
- 1977Benjamin Ayres
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1832Ferdinand Laub, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1875)
- 1871Dame Gruev, Bulgarian educator and activist, co-founded the Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization (d. 1906)
- 1879Boris Savinkov, Russian soldier and author (d. 1925)
- 1883Hermann Abendroth, German conductor (d. 1956)
- 1947Paula Deen, American chef and author
- 1955Simon Rattle, English conductor
- 1963John Bercow, English politician, Speaker of the House of Commons
- 1974Jaime Moreno, Bolivian footballer and manager
- 1976Tarso Marques, Brazilian race car driver
- 1981Jaanus Nõmmsalu, Estonian volleyball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 379Emperor Gratian elevates Flavius Theodosius at Sirmium to Augustus, and gives him power over all the eastern provinces of the Roman Empire.
- 1419Hundred Years’ War: Rouen surrenders to Henry V of England, completing his reconquest of Normandy.
- 1661Thomas Venner is hanged, drawn and quartered in London.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: In the Siege of Paris, Prussia wins the Battle of St. Quentin. Meanwhile, the French attempt to break the siege in the Battle of Buzenval will end unsuccessfully the following day.
- 1917Silvertown explosion: Seventy-three are killed and 400 injured in an explosion in a munitions plant in London.
- 1920The United States Senate votes against joining the League of Nations.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces liberate the Łódź Ghetto. Of more than 200,000 inhabitants in 1940, less than 900 had survived the Nazi occupation.
- 1960Japan and the United States sign the US–Japan Mutual Security Treaty
- 1969Student Jan Palach dies after setting himself on fire three days earlier in Prague’s Wenceslas Square to protest about the invasion of Czechoslovakia by the Soviet Union in 1968. His funeral turns into another major protest.
- 1977President Gerald Ford pardons Iva Toguri D'Aquino (a.k.a. “Tokyo Rose”).
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dooley Wilson, Bill Nunn, CL, Arianne Zucker, Jon Vickers, Michael Tucci, Charles Dennis, Bolo Yeung, Joe Meek, Kate Michael.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 19, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1000. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1975 – Jason Freese, American saxophonist, songwriter, and producer; September 16, 1949 – Ed Begley, Jr., American actor and producer; May 8, 1977 – Bad News Brown, Canadian rapper, harmonica player, and actor (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,156