Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1936 was a Sunday and it was the 19th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 154 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,797 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,009 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Alexander Woollcott
- 1917John Raitt
- 1935Soumitra Chatterjee
- 1944Shelley Fabares
- 1950Sébastien Dhavernas
- 1964Ricardo Arjona
- 1971John Wozniak
- 1983Hikaru Utada
- 1988Yusuke Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1676John Weldon, English organist and composer (d. 1736)
- 1737Giuseppe Millico, Italian soprano, composer, and educator (d. 1802)
- 1809Edgar Allan Poe, American short story writer, critic, and poet (d. 1849)
- 1876Dragotin Kette, Slovenian poet and author (d. 1899)
- 1903Boris Blacher, German composer (d. 1975)
- 1942Paul-Eerik Rummo, Estonian poet and politician
- 1951Martha Davis, American singer of The Motels
- 1966Yukiko Duke, Swedish journalist
- 1969Junior Seau, American football player (d. 2012)
- 1969Luc Longley, Australian basketball player and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 379Emperor Gratian elevates Flavius Theodosius at Sirmium to Augustus, and gives him power over all the eastern provinces of the Roman Empire.
- 1812Peninsular War: After a ten-day siege, Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington, orders British soldiers of the Light and third divisions to storm Ciudad Rodrigo.
- 1817An army of 5,423 soldiers, led by General José de San Martín, crosses the Andes from Argentina to liberate Chile and then Peru.
- 1839The British East India Company captures Aden.
- 1840Captain Charles Wilkes circumnavigates Antarctica, claiming what became known as Wilkes Land for the United States.
- 1853Giuseppe Verdi’s opera Il trovatore receives its premiere performance in Rome.
- 1861American Civil War: Georgia joins South Carolina, Florida, Mississippi, and Alabama in seceding from the United States.
- 1937Howard Hughes sets a new air record by flying from Los Angeles to New York City in seven hours, 28 minutes, 25 seconds.
- 1997Yasser Arafat returns to Hebron after more than 30 years and joins celebrations over the handover of the last Israeli-controlled West Bank city.
- 2007Turkish Journalist Hrant Dink is assassinated in front of his newspaper’s office by 17-year-old Turkish ultra-nationalist Ogün Samast.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kathy Staff, Trinidad James, Amber, Kellie Waymire, Carl Anderson, Ann Biderman, Saeed Jaffrey, John Dykstra, Craig Reucassel, Daiki Arioka.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 19, 1936.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1958 – Pernilla August, Swedish actress, director, and screenwriter; November 9, 1984 – Ku Hye-sun, South Korean actress and singer; March 12, 1986 – Chihiro Otsuka, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,021