Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1936 was a Sunday and it was the 19th day of the year 1936. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 242 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,709 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,006 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Giovanna Marini
- 1944Shelley Fabares
- 1954Katey Sagal
- 1963Yutaka Matsushige
- 1967Javier Cámara
- 1971Shawn Wayans
- 1972Ron Killings
- 1975Noah Georgeson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1912Leonid Kantorovich, Russian mathematician and economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1925Nina Bawden, English author (d. 2012)
- 1946Julian Barnes, English novelist, short story writer, essayist, and memoirist
- 1962Chris Sabo, American baseball player and coach
- 1966Yukiko Duke, Swedish journalist
- 1970Kathleen Smet, Belgian triathlete
- 1973Aaron Yonda, American comedian, actor, and director
- 1980Luke Macfarlane, Canadian-American actor and singer
- 1982Angela Chang, Taiwanese singer and actress
- 1986Loren Galler-Rabinowitz, American model and ice dancer, Miss Massachusetts 2010
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1661Thomas Venner is hanged, drawn and quartered in London.
- 1764John Wilkes is expelled from the British House of Commons for seditious libel.
- 1806The United Kingdom occupies the Cape of Good Hope.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: In the Siege of Paris, Prussia wins the Battle of St. Quentin. Meanwhile, the French attempt to break the siege in the Battle of Buzenval will end unsuccessfully the following day.
- 1883The first electric lighting system employing overhead wires, built by Thomas Edison, begins service at Roselle, New Jersey.
- 1917Silvertown explosion: Seventy-three are killed and 400 injured in an explosion in a munitions plant in London.
- 1920The United States Senate votes against joining the League of Nations.
- 1969Student Jan Palach dies after setting himself on fire three days earlier in Prague’s Wenceslas Square to protest about the invasion of Czechoslovakia by the Soviet Union in 1968. His funeral turns into another major protest.
- 1978The last Volkswagen Beetle made in Germany leaves VW’s plant in Emden. Beetle production in Latin America continues until 2003.
- 2007Turkish Journalist Hrant Dink is assassinated in front of his newspaper’s office by 17-year-old Turkish ultra-nationalist Ogün Samast.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Marcel Mouloudji, Carroll Baker, Jacob Kogan, Robert Tripe, Barnard Hughes, Erika Yamakawa, Nasim Pedrad, Lacey Turner, Konrad Ernst Ackermann, Caron Wheeler.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on January 19, 1936.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 12, 1996 – Colin Ford, American actor; December 7, 1963 – Barbara Weathers, American singer (Atlantic Starr); August 20, 1985 – Brant Daugherty, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 880