Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1940 was a Friday and it was the 19th day of the year 1940. It was the 3rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 209 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,011 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,670 days or 26.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 983 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 1971.
If a dog named Nenita - a Labradoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 410 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nenita will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Nenita will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Hans Hotter
- 1932Richard Lester
- 1942Michael Crawford
- 1943Petchara Chaowarat
- 1959Jeff Pilson
- 1961William Ragsdale
- 1966Lena Philipsson
- 1992Mac Miller
View the complete list of January 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1409René of Anjou (d. 1480)
- 1798Auguste Comte, French economist, sociologist, and philosopher (d. 1857)
- 1810Talhaiarn, Welsh poet and architect (d.1869)
- 1924Jean-François Revel, French philosopher and author (d. 2006)
- 1937Princess Birgitta of Sweden
- 1956Carman, American singer-songwriter, actor, and television host
- 1962Jeff Van Gundy, American basketball player and coach
- 1974Dainius Adomaitis, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1986Loren Galler-Rabinowitz, American model and ice dancer, Miss Massachusetts 2010
- 1994Matthias Ginter, German footballer
View the complete list of January 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 379Emperor Gratian elevates Flavius Theodosius at Sirmium to Augustus, and gives him power over all the eastern provinces of the Roman Empire.
- 639Clovis II, king of Neustria and Burgundy, is crowned.
- 1511Mirandola surrenders to the French.
- 1607San Agustin Church in Manila is officially completed; it is the oldest church still standing in the Philippines.
- 1795The Batavian Republic is proclaimed in the Netherlands, bringing to an end the Republic of the Seven United Netherlands.
- 1893Henrik Ibsen’s play The Master Builder receives its premiere performance in Berlin.
- 1935Coopers Inc. sells the world’s first briefs.
- 1946General Douglas MacArthur establishes the International Military Tribunal for the Far East in Tokyo to try Japanese war criminals.
- 1983Nazi war criminal Klaus Barbie is arrested in Bolivia.
- 1996The barge North Cape oil spill occurs as an engine fire forces the tugboat Scandia ashore on Moonstone Beach in South Kingstown, Rhode Island.
View the complete list of January 19 historical events.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nicola Di Bari, Didiayer Snyder, Alex Naumik, Eric Bischoff, Takuya Kimura, Tim Dog, Freddie Stroma, Chloé Sainte-Marie, Jeremy McKinnon, Pimp C.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on January 19, 1940.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th January 1940 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 12, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +164. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 13, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1225. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 19, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 19th day of 1940
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 3rd Friday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 209 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,011 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,670 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 983
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 27, 1971
- Age in dog years: 410 dog years old using a Labradoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 12, 1941 (+164)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 13, 1931 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1970 – Christopher Daniels, American wrestler and actor; March 31, 1934 – Richard Chamberlain, American actor and singer; March 8, 1988 – Elly Jackson, English singer-songwriter and producer (La Roux).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,795