Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1968 was a Friday and it was the 19th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 236 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,027 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 610 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Stanley Hawes
- 1922Guy Madison
- 1924Nicholas Colasanto
- 1926Fritz Weaver
- 1930Tippi Hedren
- 1943Larry Clark
- 1951Martha Davis
- 1970Udo Suzuki
- 1986Loren Galler-Rabinowitz
- 1988Yusuke Yamamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1907Briggs Cunningham, American race car driver, sailor, and businessman (d. 2003)
- 1911Choor Singh, Indian-Singaporean lawyer and judge (d. 2009)
- 1926Hans Massaquoi, German-American journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1936Ziaur Rahman, Bangladeshi general and politician, 7th President of Bangladesh (d. 1981)
- 1940Paolo Borsellino, Italian lawyer and judge (d. 1992)
- 1941Pat Patterson, Canadian wrestler, trainer, and referee
- 1943Janis Joplin, American singer-songwriter (Big Brother and the Holding Company) (d. 1970)
- 1955Simon Rattle, English conductor
- 1957Kenneth McClintock, English-Puerto Rican politician, 22nd Secretary of State of Puerto Rico
- 1981Asier del Horno, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 379Emperor Gratian elevates Flavius Theodosius at Sirmium to Augustus, and gives him power over all the eastern provinces of the Roman Empire.
- 639Clovis II, king of Neustria and Burgundy, is crowned.
- 1419Hundred Years’ War: Rouen surrenders to Henry V of England, completing his reconquest of Normandy.
- 1607San Agustin Church in Manila is officially completed; it is the oldest church still standing in the Philippines.
- 1817An army of 5,423 soldiers, led by General José de San Martín, crosses the Andes from Argentina to liberate Chile and then Peru.
- 1935Coopers Inc. sells the world’s first briefs.
- 1945World War II: Soviet forces liberate the Łódź Ghetto. Of more than 200,000 inhabitants in 1940, less than 900 had survived the Nazi occupation.
- 1946General Douglas MacArthur establishes the International Military Tribunal for the Far East in Tokyo to try Japanese war criminals.
- 1953Almost 72% of all television sets in the United States are tuned into I Love Lucy to watch Lucy give birth.
- 1977Snow falls in Miami. This is the only time in the history of the city that snow has fallen. It also fell in The Bahamas.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Iddo Goldberg, Jonny Fairplay, Una Merkel, Yoshiko Yamaguchi, Angela Douglas, Robert Hart, Fernando Lamas, Haruka Suenaga, Daniel Hugh Kelly, Tonya Pinkins.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on January 19, 1968.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Judy in Disguise (With Glasses) by John Fred and His Playboy Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 20, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1982 – Pendleton Ward, American animator, producer, screenwriter, and voice actor; April 17, 1905 – Arthur Lake, American actor and singer (d. 1987); March 4, 1993 – Bobbi Kristina Brown, American singer (d. 2015).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 971