Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 1981 was a Monday and it was the 19th day of the year 1981. It was the 3rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 113 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,862 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,954 days or 13.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 504 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on September 27, 2012.
If a dog named Jasper - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 228 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jasper will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jasper will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Tippi Hedren
- 1932Richard Lester
- 1935Soumitra Chatterjee
- 1936Willie "Big Eyes" Smith
- 1950Sébastien Dhavernas
- 1955Paul Rodriguez
- 1961William Ragsdale
- 1963Caron Wheeler
- 1971John Wozniak
- 1983Hikaru Utada
View the complete list of January 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1924Jean-François Revel, French philosopher and author (d. 2006)
- 1937Appadurai Muttulingam, Sri Lankan accountant and author
- 1941Pat Patterson, Canadian wrestler, trainer, and referee
- 1969Junior Seau, American football player (d. 2012)
- 1970Steffen Freund, German footballer and manager
- 1974Dainius Adomaitis, Lithuanian basketball player and coach
- 1974Ian Laperrière, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1975Noah Georgeson, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 1975Zdeňka Málková, Czech tennis player
- 1982Mike Komisarek, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of January 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Willard’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1419Hundred Years’ War: Rouen surrenders to Henry V of England, completing his reconquest of Normandy.
- 1511Mirandola surrenders to the French.
- 1661Thomas Venner is hanged, drawn and quartered in London.
- 1806The United Kingdom occupies the Cape of Good Hope.
- 1839The British East India Company captures Aden.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: In the Siege of Paris, Prussia wins the Battle of St. Quentin. Meanwhile, the French attempt to break the siege in the Battle of Buzenval will end unsuccessfully the following day.
- 1899Anglo-Egyptian Sudan is formed.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces invade Burma.
- 1983The Apple Lisa, the first commercial personal computer from Apple Inc. to have a graphical user interface and a computer mouse, is announced.
- 1991Gulf War: Iraq fires a second Scud missile into Israel, causing 15 injuries.
View the complete list of January 19 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19, and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amber, Edwin Brienen, Richard Edson, Brian Kelley, Paul Dinello, Susan Strasberg, Bob Luman, Keith Hernandez, Christina Crawford, Bebel Gilberto.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat) – a cardinal sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Saturn – the planet of discipline. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on January 19, 1981.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th January 1981 is Carnation for friendship.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 19, 2000. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +141. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 22, 1991. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,534,410,125. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 24, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 575. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 127,030,934 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1981. The estimated number of babies born on 19th January 1981 is 348,030. That’s equivalent to 242 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 57,049 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,765 times in the year 1981. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man January 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about January 19, 1981. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 19th day of 1981
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 3rd Monday of 1981
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 113 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,862 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,954 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 504
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on September 27, 2012
- Age in dog years: 228 dog years old using a Great Dane breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Capricorn ♑ (The Sea-goat)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Saturn – the planet of discipline
- Western zodiac gemstone: Ruby
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Garnet
- Mystical birthstone: Emerald (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Carnation for friendship
- Best compatible birthday: May 19, 2000 (+141)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 22, 1991 (-130)
- 1981 world population: 4,534,410,125
- Number one song: (Just Like) Starting Over by John Lennon (January 24, 1981)
- Babies born in 1981: 127,030,934
- Babies born in 1981 every day: 348,030
- Babies born in 1981 every minute: 242
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 57,049 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,765 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.I.MCMLXXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1957 – Fern Britton, English television host and actress; September 9, 1965 – Constance Marie, American actress and dancer; April 4, 1952 – Gary Moore, Northern Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Skid Row, Thin Lizzy, and Colosseum II) (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,063