Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of January 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
January 19, 2000 was a Wednesday and it was the 19th day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,515 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 221 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Tsar - a Kerry Blue Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tsar will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tsar will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Jean Stapleton
- 1924Nicholas Colasanto
- 1926Fritz Weaver
- 1939Phil Everly
- 1943Janis Joplin
- 1946Dolly Parton
- 1955Paul Rodriguez
- 1961William Ragsdale
- 1966Lena Philipsson
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for January 19.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jan 19.
- 1912Leonid Kantorovich, Russian mathematician and economist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1986)
- 1922Arthur Morris, Australian cricketer and journalist (d. 2015)
- 1930Tippi Hedren, American model and actress
- 1944Shelley Fabares, American actress and singer
- 1963Michael Adams, American basketball player and coach
- 1966Stefan Edberg, Swedish tennis player
- 1968Whitfield Crane, American singer-songwriter
- 1972Sergei Zjukin, Estonian chess player
- 1975Zdeňka Málková, Czech tennis player
- 1985Pascal Behrenbruch, German decathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for January 19.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1607San Agustin Church in Manila is officially completed; it is the oldest church still standing in the Philippines.
- 1812Peninsular War: After a ten-day siege, Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of Wellington, orders British soldiers of the Light and third divisions to storm Ciudad Rodrigo.
- 1871Franco-Prussian War: In the Siege of Paris, Prussia wins the Battle of St. Quentin. Meanwhile, the French attempt to break the siege in the Battle of Buzenval will end unsuccessfully the following day.
- 1935Coopers Inc. sells the world’s first briefs.
- 1942World War II: Japanese forces invade Burma.
- 1983Nazi war criminal Klaus Barbie is arrested in Bolivia.
- 1997Yasser Arafat returns to Hebron after more than 30 years and joins celebrations over the handover of the last Israeli-controlled West Bank city.
- 2007Turkish Journalist Hrant Dink is assassinated in front of his newspaper’s office by 17-year-old Turkish ultra-nationalist Ogün Samast.
- 2012The Hong Kong-based file-sharing website Megaupload is shut down by the FBI.
- 2014A bomb attack on an army convoy in the city of Bannu kills at least 26 soldiers and injures 38 others.
View the complete list of historical events for January 19.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 1, 19 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nathan Carter, Esther Borja, Danny Lloyd, Richard Steven Horvitz, Bradford Dillman, Jeff Goldblum, Marcus Graham, Jennifer Garner, Laura Nyro, Michael Gira.
The zodiac sign of a person born on January 19 is Capricorn ♑. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on January 19, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Capricorn horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Garnet is the modern birthstone for the month of January while Emerald is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Capricorn is ruby. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was What a Girl Wants by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (January 22, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1075. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 29, 1955 – C. David Johnson, Canadian actor; April 4, 1947 – Luke Halpin, American actor and stuntman; January 30, 1920 – Delbert Mann, American director and producer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,273